| OT This is a reason to judge Byrne.

Not gonna judge him for that, I usually stop too... but never really understood the brisket love they get from so many people. Then again there's people that enjoy Dickey's and it isn't even a gas station, so to each their own. Personally, I always grab one of their Texas cheesesteak burritos with some spicy trail mix or chocolate covered sunflower seeds. And as Tim said, the bathrooms are always a 10/10.

Not gonna judge him for that, I usually stop too... but never really understood the brisket love they get from so many people. Then again there's people that enjoy Dickey's and it isn't even a gas station, so to each their own. Personally, I always grab one of their Texas cheesesteak burritos with some spicy trail mix or chocolate covered sunflower seeds. And as Tim said, the bathrooms are always a 10/10.
At what temperature do they keep their beer?

They need maps in the bathrooms, I believe the one in Foley covers 2 counties. ;) :p

Been to the one in Leeds on the way to a Bama game, and on the way back home, too. I think I'm good for another 5 years! They have everything, but EVERYTHING is overpriced IMO. Got some drinks and candy and walked out $60 poorer

Back
Top Bottom