| FTBL There is no way College Football officiating can continue the way it is.

That is the very reason why the should have officials in the TV booth, watching the game too.. If they see offensive holding over and over again they can send in a penalty… They can reverse or challenge all bad calls…They can give the crew on the field vindication or “a spanking”…I’ve seen games where a crew let the home team hold, even tackle, our players and no flag…Games have to much at stake for “mistakes” or “home cookin” to happen..
As far as “bad players” if they commit flagrant personal fouls, they should be put in mandatory “time out”…. A PENALTY BOX IS NEEDED…If they fake an injury, they should be pulled for a series of downs..

Bad calls. Officials are intimidated by the crowds. Especially basketball. But.
In Knoxville u can expect a good screwing.

We played like crap. But still near end of game. That should have been PI on both players.

Probably would not have mattered.

Mob rule.

I'll defend the original call. At full speed, there is a moment when the defender is clinched with the receiver, and appears to hold him as he attempts to break.
And….. pass interference is not “reviewable “ & the officials clearly reviewed it on the Jumbotron & changed the call - head official should be disciplined (severely) for that.
We hold coaches & players accountable, but not officials.
** imo they should be full-time not part-time employees.

What does this change? It's still the same guy, making the same call. He just doesn't have to work Monday through Wednesday...or Saturday, best case scenario.
My point is treat them like other employees at regular businesses - train them better & hold them accountable. May also want to add a couple of more per game.
I heard McElroy saying it’s hard to watch the snap & the play clock at same time.
* if it’s a full time employee, it’s not “the same guy”

My point is treat them like other employees at regular businesses - train them better & hold them accountable. May also want to add a couple of more per game.
I heard McElroy saying it’s hard to watch the snap & the play clock at same time.
* if it’s a full time employee, it’s not “the same guy”
Shouldn't have to watch play clock. Should have a vibration mech on wrist. Can watch center and feel clock time out. Or not

Back
Top Bottom