| FTBL The Reason Why Saban is the HIGHEST paid COACH!!

BamaFish13

Verified Member
a$#.....After Arenas's first fumble where he didnt call a fair catch when KY brung a ALL out BLITZ..CNS yalled for javier to come see him...Then he got into his A**...the next punt javier made sure he called FAIR CATCH!!!! Javier KNOWS who is BOSS!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

BamaFish13 said:
a$#.....After Arenas's first fumble where he didnt call a fair catch when KY brung a ALL out BLITZ..CNS yalled for javier to come see him...Then he got into his A**...the next punt javier made sure he called FAIR CATCH!!!! Javier KNOWS who is BOSS!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Dude thats great coaching!!
He is a great coach! Dont get me wrong but its Forbes and SI and even all the media that makes CNS the richest coach ever or highest paid guy when he is not. His base salary is lower then most coaches in the SEC...he gets is $ from other things....But i agree. He is a great coach and he is boss....

Just not the HIGHEST paid COACH.

BamaFish13 said:
Well good for you :D ....But you get what im sayin...About Forbes Mag....SPORTS MOST POWERFUL COACH...

Good for you on the pic! But you didnt say most powerful coach ..you said highest paid! Two differnet things! Just a side point! :D

Roll tide roll

well he is one of..And i wasnt meaning to be smart...i think it cool you know all that...i wish i had the patience to sit down and read and find that at...

sorry if it sounded smart..=] ROLL TIDE MAN!!

BamaFish13 said:
well he is one of..And i wasnt meaning to be smart...i think it cool you know all that...i wish i had the patience to sit down and read and find that at...

sorry if it sounded smart..=] ROLL TIDE MAN!!

HAHHAA....patience...you mean you wish you could waste the time i had! hahahha!!!!!

Once your on this site and others for a while you can bookmark or you know how to find stuff faster!

Welcome again! And im just messing with you. I know he is almost the Highest paid coach but its late and i felt like starting something!!!!
hahaha

And your fine!

ROLL TIDE

Yet CNS does not have a vote among the 61 coaches that do for the Coaches Poll.

One would think that college football's most powerful coach would have a vote in that poll. :?

There has to be some logical reason why he doesn't.

bear facts said:

One would think that college football's most powerful coach would have a vote in that poll. :?

Waste of his time, I'd bet. I'd rather him be looking at game film Sunday then worrying about a poll. I'd bet he feels the same way.

I've read that tenure is a component of who votes in the coaches' poll. Saban doesn't get a vote because he has only been back in college football for two years. I think in another year or two, he should be voting in the poll again.

TerryP said:
bear facts said:

Waste of his time, I'd bet. I'd rather him be looking at game film Sunday then worrying about a poll. I'd bet he feels the same way.

I could not agree more. Let the other coaches worry with a poll and duck hunting. Coach Saban is busy figuring out ways to dominate them and out recruit them.

BamaFish13 said:
Well good for you :D ....But you get what im sayin...About Forbes Mag....SPORTS MOST POWERFUL COACH...

What does Forbes Know about Football.

My pick would be Bill Belichick by far. Nick Saban didnt do crap at Miami and he has a long way to go at BAMA before he sets himself as a Legend.

Right now Auburn is ranked #4 and LSU #5 on Scouts 2009 Recruit Rankings and Alabama is #11. If Nick Saban is the most powerful coach wouldnt he at least be ahead of Auburn in Recruit Rankings?

LeSU said:
BamaFish13 said:

My pick would be Bill Belichick by far. Nick Saban didnt do crap at Miami and he has a long way to go at BAMA before he sets himself as a Legend.

Right now Auburn is ranked #4 and LSU #5 on Scouts 2009 Recruit Rankings and Alabama is #11. If Nick Saban is the most powerful coach wouldnt he at least be ahead of Auburn in Recruit Rankings?

I recommend you read the Forbes article for context.

LeSU said:
BamaFish13 said:

Given the fact when CNS was at Maimi they did win his first year, now look at where they are at?

Also given that LSU sucked before he came along and pulled your program from the depths of bottom of the SEC I would say he's earned his spot. As for being #1 I don't care, nor do I know, but I do know the man can coach some football.

As for recruiting well it's far from over. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Saban

Optimus said:
LeSU said:
BamaFish13 said:

Given the fact when CNS was at Maimi they did win his first year, now look at where they are at?

Also given that LSU sucked before he came along and pulled your program from the depths of bottom of the SEC I would say he's earned his spot. As for being #1 I don't care, nor do I know, but I do know the man can coach some football.

We were in the depths of the SEC before he came along but where has Bama been in the last 10 years? You guys were at the bottom with us.

Im not going to get into your guys thing...but CNS helps anyteam he goes to, except NFL :D , he is a great recruiter! But no offense to any LSY fan. If NCS can beat LSU at LSU and LSU doesnt have a great recruiting class i think people are going to start looking at LES MILES. Just a side point.

I would love LSU to lose to Florida. But if they dont it would be a great game at LSU. I would love Gameday there again, and us playing your guy on Prime Time!

Roll tide Roll....see you in a couple of weeks!

LeSU said:
Optimus said:
LeSU said:
BamaFish13 said:

We were in the depths of the SEC before he came along but where has Bama been in the last 10 years? You guys were at the bottom with us.

Ok, where did I state we were a powerhouse during that tenure?

You said CNS is not the #1 coach, I just pointed out the facts how much he has helped LSU come along. Also the fact that Miami did win while he was there.

Try not to take things so personal.

lsufansequalrm1.gif

:D :D :D :D :D

Optimus said:
Try not to take things so personal.

Like Any LSU Fan. I get defensive when Sucks and LSU are in the same sentence. Lol My BAD :o

I dont need to be reminded of the Dinardo and Hallman era The Dark Ages of LSU Football in the 90's.

And you can Tell Curly Hallman to Stay at the BAMA High SChool that he coaches at. He is not allowed back in our state.

Back
Top Bottom