| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC "The Many Saints of Newark." The new Soprano's movie trailer has been released.

One day I'm going to have to break down and subscribe to HBO Max for a year or so and watch some of the stuff I've missed. Never saw any of The Wire, which I've heard is excellent. I saw most of the Soprano's, but not all of it (maybe 70%). Deadwood was awesome, saw all of that. Don't care anything about GoT, just doesn't look like my thing, but I'd like to check out several other shows like Curbed.

One day I'm going to have to break down and subscribe to HBO Max for a year or so and watch some of the stuff I've missed. Never saw any of The Wire, which I've heard is excellent. I saw most of the Soprano's, but not all of it (maybe 70%). Deadwood was awesome, saw all of that. Don't care anything about GoT, just doesn't look like my thing, but I'd like to check out several other shows like Curbed.
I sign up for Max because of my great grand wanting to see Tom & Jerry. I was going to cancel it after the GGkids watch the show. Then I got sick still have it.

I sign up for Max because of my great grand wanting to see Tom & Jerry. I was going to cancel it after the GGkids watch the show. Then I got sick still have it.

That's usually what happens... folks sign up for a trail for for a few weeks, and for whatever reason they end up keeping it for years because canceling is a hassle. Happened to me more than once.

Back
Top Bottom