| FTBL The Legend of Alabama Football

Crtuneman

I was glancing through the Athlon magazine today at the bookstore and I saw this awesome quote. I was reading the Alabama preview and there's a section where an anonymous coach gives his take on the Tide. He was talking about how Alabama just reloads and he said it's no joke. "It's not new faces (on the roster) so much as it's guys who haven't beaten you yet." I love that quote! I want that on a poster or a t-shirt or something. t's good to be the most feared program in CFB history.

I was glancing through the Athlon magazine today at the bookstore and I saw this awesome quote. I was reading the Alabama preview and there's a section where an anonymous coach gives his take on the Tide. He was talking about how Alabama just reloads and he said it's no joke. "It's not new faces (on the roster) so much as it's guys who haven't beaten you yet." I love that quote! I want that on a poster or a t-shirt or something. t's good to be the most feared program in CFB history.
Right now it is ... although i dont think there is true fear ( jn a scary way) more of " beating bama is like winning lottery "

Back
Top Bottom