| OT The Good. The Bad. And the Ugly. Who, or what, comes to mind when you see this?

Rules:
The Good: A player or event from the school that you admire, respect, and generally like.
The Bad: That one player or game that rips you gut out to this day. "If it wasn't for (____) we'd have won that game."
The Ugly: Someone you'd beat with an ugly stick. Spit on their grave vibes.

1024px-Tennessee_Volunteers_logo.svg.png

Very Good: In the spring of 2007, my wife and I hiked the part of the Appalachian Trail which goes over Rocky Top Tennessee. I picked up several stones from the peak, brought them home and gave them to several of my friends who are Vile fans. The assholes haven't beaten us since!

Bad: The bastards beat Coach Bryant his last year

Ugly: Agree with @252BAMA & especially @50+yeartidefan on Peyton.

Ugly... This page/thread is some nasty clickbait
I don't know. It brings back memories that fit the G, B, and U. There's several more to go if he continues this thread.

Good: Reggie White. A good man and a good ambassador to a lot including UT.
Bad: The Colquitt brothers. Both good kickers who could switch the field anytime they were called upon.
Ugly: Several people and stories come to mind and they are all inextricably linked to Fulmer.

I can't argue against that. He may be the one redeeming person in that whole 'cult.'
I tried to keep it football related. UT has some influential and famous alumni. To be honest, Vonnegut was the first who came to mind. (I've been looking for my copy of Slaughterhouse-Five to re-read in light of current events.)

Chris Moneymaker was an interesting story when he had his 15 minutes of fame in the WSOP.

I know there are sites that publish the most famous alumni from various schools. If we were to look I'd bet half of them are sports related; if not more. A few politicians here and there.

It's likely their most famous alum is Oprah.

Just never have kept up with anything Tn.
There's nothing wrong with having the entire series of Designing Women on VHS. :p

But now that I think about it, you're probably more of a Delta Burke fan.

I've always thought Annie Potts was a "YES!" even though she's 15+ years older than me. And, to fit with the theme of the thread, she is from Nashville.

AND, to be clear, I didn't watch the show and have no idea how I know this crap.

There's nothing wrong with having the entire series of Designing Women on VHS. :p

But now that I think about it, you're probably more of a Delta Burke fan.

I've always thought Annie Potts was a "YES!" even though she's 15+ years older than me. And, to fit with the theme of the thread, she is from Nashville.

AND, to be clear, I didn't watch the show and have no idea how I know this crap.
They were all attractive women and before the buffets Delta was a babe. First saw her on an HBO show where she got a pro football team in a divorce settlement.
Annie Potts has an understated sexiness to her. Kind like a hot librarian.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom