| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs the Pork Chops

Good - Gibbs, Milroe, and I want to shout out to Terrion Arnold. Dude has been great since being given an opportunity.

Bad - Injuries. Branch likely a concussion. Bryce a sorain, and Kennedy likely an ACL.

Ugly - The coaching once Bryce went down. They tucked their tails and tried using the 28 point lead to snake out of town instead of keeping their foot on the pedal. Offense and defense clearly went into safe mode, and that is a terrible idea on the road with your star quarterback out.

Ugly Part II - Stupid stupid stupid penalties. To'oto'to should be ran until he collapses after that dumbass penalty. His unit gets a huge stop and has the ball back and he simply pushes a guy. What did that accomplish for him? Gotta do something about Kool-Aid. The guy has got to learn to turn his head. He costs us atleast once a game.

Good- Bama winning the game!!

Bad- Bama Back Up QB is Baden then your Back Up QB!!

Ugly-3rd quarter. (I agree with alabama mike on this one)

If BY can't come back for next week game, Bama has a Milroe in his place!

Great - Post game CNS presser - sounds like BY has a soldier strain and not season ending. Saban said he has had these things in the past and he just couldn't get anything on the throws. He said it usually starts responding in a few days. Lets hope so because that would be great news!!!!!

Good- Play as bad as they did and still win by 22 points with your Heisman Trophy QB on the bench and on the road. Bama has athletes....

Bad- Mental lapses. I thought the D would play better than they did. They played weel at times but gave up 180 rushing yards. NEVER ok.

Ugly- the teams complete meltdown from end of 2nd qtr through the 3rd qtr. Giving up a 3rd and like 16, Personal foul after you have a sack and they would have had to punt (Too Too can't completely get that Vile stench off of him), on side kick and then the bone head punt snap.

Not much left to say.

Good. Win. Thanks to a shitty Arkansas D
Give Oline some live here too
Lots of good combo blocks
to get RBs loose

Bad. When have we seen alabama Ds do so much stupid shit. Other than at Texas of course This team has a serious coaching n discipline problem

Ugly See Bad above. Was bad n ugly

That they rushed 51 times for an average of 3.7 ypc while we ran 42 times for an average of 7.5 ypc. The defense had issues, but that isn't a complete disaster
Fair enough, Arkansas is likely one of the better run offenses and they will committ to it when others give up. The issue was until the last drive of the 2nd qtr Arkansas ony had 65 yards and the D was controlling things as was the offense. That one drive sparked things and they gained 75 yards just on that drive. Then we know what the disaster of the 3rd quater looked like.

I was getting high on the D until the series of offensive possessions during that stretch. Then you had the To'o brain cramp penalty. Big picture they will probably be fine and maybe end up being great but at times they can be frustrating. Probably not any worse than the rest of the teams out there.

Fair enough, Arkansas is likely one of the better run offenses and they will committ to it when others give up. The issue was until the last drive of the 2nd qtr Arkansas ony had 65 yards and the D was controlling things as was the offense. That one drive sparked things and they gained 75 yards just on that drive. Then we know what the disaster of the 3rd quater looked like.

I was getting high on the D until the series of offensive possessions during that stretch. Then you had the To'o brain cramp penalty. Big picture they will probably be fine and maybe end up being great but at times they can be frustrating. Probably not any worse than the rest of the teams out there.

We lost focuse for the third quarter. I call that on coaching. The 4th quarter was really To'oto'to and Kool-Aid's penalty. Other than that we played ratger decent defense. A few missed tackles here and there, but overall we weren't terrible.

An ugly stat to me: Final 3 quarters passing 4-11 for 65 yards.

Going to have to find a passing game with Milroe or Simpson and quick. I don’t think we can sustain a performance with 3 rushes for over 70 yards each game. Those 3 rushing plays were the difference in the game.
Time with the first string developing a passing game will help that a lot. We didn't really need it so why bother in this game?

Good - joyless murder ball for 3 quarters

Bad - The meltdown in the 3rd quarter and the few 3rd and longs we gave up. Golding's defense has played well this year, but I still see issues with us on 3rd and long (3rd and 14 yesterday, 3rd and a mile vs Texas, etc..). Bill O'Brien needs to adjust better too.

Ugly - Why Henry To'oto'o? Why commit such a dumb ass penalty?

Back
Top Bottom