| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. the cow bells

Good - Got the W, and Defense until that last possession. 3 penalties.

Bad - 290 yards of Offense. UK only put up 478 yards on them last week.

Ugly - 29 yards rushing on 27 attempts. WRs not getting separation. At least I think that’s why Bryce had so many drop backs with ample time to assess the field and threw incompletions. That last score.

Good- Its a win.

Bad- average offensive play after going up 24. Just not urgency or energy.

Ugly- OL run blocking. I assume we had less than 100 yards running and less than 400 yards of offense. Of course letting them drive the length of the field and scoring at the end.

Ugly: Once again, penalties
What? We only had like 3 penalties.

Good - Defense played well and Golding somehow came to the realization that pressure is the best policy. They said they were worried about Hooker running when that is simply his backup plan, but we better use that for Jayden Daniels as he is almost run first, but we still need pressure.

Bad - The offensive game plan in the second half. I just can't get over the mindset of O'Brien when he gets a lead. He is 100% content to run bullcrap plays and wasting possessions. One would like to think he's atleast experimenting, but it never works and just puts our defense out for multiplied snaps.

Ugly - Going a different direction, but I felt that one last roughing penalty against Mississippi State against Bryce was BS. He nailed Bryce just as he let the pass go and it was just a good football play. This stuff is getting ridiculous all because the NFL wants to baby the quarterbacks and protect the team's big investment. That wasn't the intent of football.

Bonus - Jimbo just lost to South Carolina. A&M has a major problem now. I just can't underatand why any recruit would want to go there while Jimbo is there, money or no money. Dude just sucks.

Good - We won and Defense looked a lot more aggressive and played the ball more in the air

Bad - Offensive Running game was trash

Ugly - Despite the easy win, Alabama finished with just 290 yards of total offense -- its lowest production in an SEC game since 2014. - A stat from ESPN. We were in position to do a lot more in this game and were unable to do so against a rather unimpressive defense. Need better playcalling, execution, blocking, and play all around the QB. Not sure I can blame Bryce for any of this.

Good- BAMA win, while Miss St ran A LOT of snaps (87), the defense only allowed 293 yards or 3.36 yards per play.

Bad- Inconsistency by the offense

Ugly- BOB has gotten on my last nerve. 29 yards rushing on 27 carries??? WTH?

Back
Top Bottom