| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

Enlighten me.

I already have in some aspects in prior post. There are also videos posted by others of ex snipers who have stated their opinion on protocols,
pre event and during event. Some years ago, I watched a tv program, a documentary I believe, that seemed to go pretty in depth explaining some of their procedures, especially pre event. But due to the sensitivity of their work, protecting the most powerful leader in the world, they did not explain in detail all their protocols. Like I said, this was some years ago and I have probably forgotten more than I can recall.

This wasn’t some conspiracy deal, it was a psycho dude with a gun that decided he was going out and wanted to e remembered for forever plain and simple.
Didn’t say it was a conspiracy. Look around and see what’s going on. Whoever “they” are have been trying to eliminate him since 2015. Impeachment, lawfare assassination, etc. Is this all a coincidence? He obviously cut off money for a certain group during 1st term. They not going to let it happen again.

This is probably the best explanation of events out there. Unbiased, fact driven by someone with professional experience in executive protection. Not emotionally or conspiracy theory driven. If you can set aside your biasness for just under 30 minutes, I advise you to watch.

People are forgetting one president that suffered two assassination attempts in 17 days… The Secret Service tried to take out Gerald Ford, before they allowed Ronald Reagan, to get shot..So lulls in the Secret Service protection happens from time to time.. when they don’t like the president of course…

People are forgetting one president that suffered two assassination attempts in 17 days… The Secret Service tried to take out Gerald Ford, before they allowed Ronald Reagan, to get shot..So lulls in the Secret Service protection happens from time to time.. when they don’t like the president of course…
That wasn’t 17 days apart

Didn’t say it was a conspiracy. Look around and see what’s going on. Whoever “they” are have been trying to eliminate him since 2015. Impeachment, lawfare assassination, etc. Is this all a coincidence? He obviously cut off money for a certain group during 1st term. They not going to let it happen again.
There’s no “they”, again it was some psycho dude

Back
Top Bottom