| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

If true, what does that tell you? The elites can’t take another Trump presidency where the middle class gains more wealth. They want it all. They not after him, they’re after us and he’s in the way.
It tells me that it is just a matter of time and he will be eliminated … even if he becomes president.. He needs to check into hiring some really good private security.

If true, what does that tell you? The elites can’t take another Trump presidency where the middle class gains more wealth. They want it all. They not after him, they’re after us and he’s in the way.
This wasn’t some conspiracy deal, it was a psycho dude with a gun that decided he was going out and wanted to e remembered for forever plain and simple.

This wasn’t some conspiracy deal, it was a psycho dude with a gun that decided he was going out and wanted to e remembered for forever plain and simple.
This loops back to where I was saying how much the idea of "what was his motive" gets on my nerves.

Dude wasn't right in the head. He was trying to kill him.

I have a heard a report that I have not verified as of yet. Only have heard one source. Not had time to search for other reports.

This report says this was a deep state OPP, that there were two shooters, the unknown was much further away. The shooter was the patsy who when found out and pointed out, panicked and started shooting his wad, blowing up the plan. Also, all but one of Trump's regular USSS
protectors, had been pulled away from Trump for other duties. His replacement protectors were probably duds, as that is the way they reacted.

Also, it was NOT a failure or mistake by USSS for a regular , dressed as a normal citizen, carrying a rifle to climb a ladder to the top of a building, 130 - 150 yards away from ex president and front runner for upcoming election, in broad daylight, with straight line of sight to Biden's target. That just does not happen by mistake. Professionals do not make those kind of mistakes. It was planned. Biden did say on tv that Trump should have a target on him. Heard that with my own ears. Along with a congressman saying on tv that Trump should catch a bullet. They have tried to stop Trump in every way imaginable since 2015 and have failed, they have only made him stronger. There is only one other alternative to stop him.
Someone on here has posted a video of an x sniper saying that USSS are supposed to act before shit happens, not react afterwards.

I have a heard a report that I have not verified as of yet. Only have heard one source. Not had time to search for other reports.

This report says this was a deep state OPP, that there were two shooters, the unknown was much further away. The shooter was the patsy who when found out and pointed out, panicked and started shooting his wad, blowing up the plan. Also, all but one of Trump's regular USSS
protectors, had been pulled away from Trump for other duties. His replacement protectors were probably duds, as that is the way they reacted.

Also, it was NOT a failure or mistake by USSS for a regular , dressed as a normal citizen, carrying a rifle to climb a ladder to the top of a building, 130 - 150 yards away from ex president and front runner for upcoming election, in broad daylight, with straight line of sight to Biden's target. That just does not happen by mistake. Professionals do not make those kind of mistakes. It was planned. Biden did say on tv that Trump should have a target on him. Heard that with my own ears. Along with a congressman saying on tv that Trump should catch a bullet. They have tried to stop Trump in every way imaginable since 2015 and have failed, they have only made him stronger. There is only one other alternative to stop him.
Someone on here has posted a video of an x sniper saying that USSS are supposed to act before shit happens, not react afterwards.
This is an absolute doozy of a conspiracy theory. Holy hell man

If so, the pro second shooter still had plenty of time to pop him while he was back up at the podium.

Never overlook the obvious. Local LE didn't do their job, and the USSS snipers were hesitant because they didn't want to shoot another officer.

Good thing I don't do the social media thing. Oh wait, are we considered "social media?" Dammit man. Well, at least this is the only "social media" platform I'm on...well there was some "adult" stuff a looooong time ago... wait, is LinkedIn considered "social media"? well shit. :sneaky::D

Jake Sullivan still has his job saying the Middle East was calm the very day Hamas attacked Israel….

Alejandro mayorkas is running a border that’s no longer a border, he should be imprisoned on top of being fired….

Kim cheatle talks more about diversity than doing her job. Blames a sloped roof for her incompetence…..

This administration holds no one accountable, (that they place in these positions)…

Terrible!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom