| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. (USSS Director resigns.)

I was walking home from the park when Reagan was shot.
I vaguely remember the attempts on Jerry Ford; two I believe. I may have been in third grade?
Crazily enough, I remember Wallace being shot and that was a year before I started K-5.

I say that, to ask this.

How much did these events change the way the SS operates?

I vaguely remember the attempts on Jerry Ford; two I believe. I may have been in third grade?
Crazily enough, I remember Wallace being shot and that was a year before I started K-5.

I say that, to ask this.

I was sitting in my car waiting for a math class so I could rise my GT(help you in your job type) score. At Ft. Stewart, Ga. 1981
That was one of Manson girl (Lynette Alice "Squeaky" Fromme) 1975.

Well this time I was in high school. 1972.

I say that, to ask this.

I worked with the SS when I was cop before when VP Cheney visited here and they’re continuously changing the way they operate. If I had to guess with this attempt they’ll widen the security bubble around the person and more than likely require bullet proof glass around the person

I worked with the SS when I was cop before when VP Cheney visited here and they’re continuously changing the way they operate. If I had to guess with this attempt they’ll widen the security bubble around the person and more than likely require bullet proof glass around the person
Hijacking a bit here.

There is not a lot more I hate that Presidential or any one of that caliber visiting and the way they shut down the I. While it really doesn't change my travel routine, I hate seeing all the traffic on the "side roads." If you live here, that's how you get around. The I may take 15 minutes, while the back roads take 20...but no headaches, ya know?

Hijack #2. More than a few times over the years I've said, "we knew what his personality was before he was elected, we know it now." I've said that in more than one context. While I'm not a fan of the personality, I understand the personality.

When he stood up, with the fist in the air? That's a NY boy. Not limited to NY, by no means, but...I get that attitude.

Let a sniper 150 yards away set up and fire on a white roof.. after people pointed him out prior to the shots being fired… something is very wrong here..
It is odd that from 166 yards he was able to get on the roof and shoot, but it was outside the containment/security zone, so he could’ve gotten up there after SS checks.
In the video you can see counter snipers identify something (right before the shots towards Trump).

Hijacking a bit here.

There is not a lot more I hate that Presidential or any one of that caliber visiting and the way they shut down the I. While it really doesn't change my travel routine, I hate seeing all the traffic on the "side roads." If you live here, that's how you get around. The I may take 15 minutes, while the back roads take 20...but no headaches, ya know?

Hijack #2. More than a few times over the years I've said, "we knew what his personality was before he was elected, we know it now." I've said that in more than one context. While I'm not a fan of the personality, I understand the personality.

When he stood up, with the fist in the air? That's a NY boy. Not limited to NY, by no means, but...I get that attitude.
I get that attitude too. I’m glad he didn’t turn his head or anything or we’re having a much different conversation. Also glad the kid isn’t a better shot, from an AR platform he should’ve been able to hit with every shot at 166 yards

You know my feelings on him and his personality, but I do have to admit seeing him with his fist in the air was cool to see.

I remember when Cheney visited for the renaming of the high school football field where he graduated, the change in routes for people was all I heard about for three days or so. But, something odd is the security bubble for Trump is the same size as was for Cheney. For Cheney the bubble was around the school 50 yards in every direction and they made people that lived across the street leave their houses.

You'll agree? It doesn't "add up."
Based on my law enforcement background and having worked with the SS a few times something is off to me, but I’m not jumping on the conspiracy train of they let it happen or anything.

If somebody actually walked up to law enforcement and point the shooter out then those SS/cops should be held accountable. Complacency breeds failures

For Cheney the bubble was around the school 50 yards in every direction and they made people that lived across the street leave their houses.
Really? Ain't no fuckin' way I'm leaving my house. I guess, I'm in jail.
You know my feelings on him and his personality, but I do have to admit seeing him with his fist in the air was cool to see.
Iconic image in 'merica's history...especially if he is elected
Also glad the kid isn’t a better shot, from an AR platform he should’ve been able to hit with every shot at 166 yards
look a the gun thread on the forum. I still don't get how he missed. I've shot those at 300 yards and was still hitting -3

Based on my law enforcement background and having worked with the SS a few times something is off to me, but I’m not jumping on the conspiracy train of they let it happen or anything.

If somebody actually walked up to law enforcement and point the shooter out then those SS/cops should be held accountable. Complacency breeds failures
Yep.

Right now, I'm just rambling. We'll know what happened in a few days; hopefully.

There will be no change in this opinion. This is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom