| BSB/SB Thank You, Montana Fouts!

Met her at a tailgate last Fall. She is everything you hear about her. Even got down on a knee to talk to my son about hunting and baseball for like 30 minutes. Not easy to do with everything going on at the Texas A&M pregame. Props to her boyfriend too who sat there with a smile on his face letting it happen. They talked more hunting than ball, and I think she really appreciated that. Very gracious young lady and I hope she finds a way to continue being in the spot light and a role model for many.

I remember watching that game...that pitch.

Folks, it's a 2nd and 23 moment in softball.

That's a fuckin' pitch. Rewind it. There isn't a piece of that ball that isn't across the plate.

There are several things I remember about that game. Of course, a great game and win. During the rain delay the Bama ladies were outside the dugout cheering with the fans while the Soooooooners stayed in their dugout afraid they might melt if they got wet. Also leading up to that game Beth Mowins and her bunch were all in on Ricketts and Okey. So to see them shed a few tears did put a little tingle 😂 in my heart. That was a very talented team, with power hitters and speed, and was well coached. Unfortunately, that’s something that is currently missing. RTR

Will she go down as the greatest pitcher in Bama history? Don’t know much about the history of the baseball team, but she’s the best softball pitcher and maybe player ever at UA
Halie mccleney is widely considered the best overall player not only at BAMA but the world.
J train is the best on the mound.
Krutch is the best hitter ever at BAMA.

I believe Fouts is the best ambassador of the game not only at BAMA but the country. Rick solid human being.

On a side note mccleney is married to fsu great, kylee Hanson.

Halie mccleney is widely considered the best overall player not only at BAMA but the world.
J train is the best on the mound.
Krutch is the best hitter ever at BAMA.

I believe Fouts is the best ambassador of the game not only at BAMA but the country. Rick solid human being.

On a side note mccleney is married to fsu great, kylee Hanson.
I met Danae Hays a few weeks back. No clue how good she was or anything. Saw her with a Bama shirt on and walked up and said “Roll Tide” and we visited for a few

Back
Top Bottom