| FTBL Texas will be number 1

bamatommy

I think Texas will be number 1 in the new polls, since they beat the number 1 team. I won't mind being wrong, of course. I'd love to see us No 1. But I just don't think that will happen. The Longhorns are going to leapfrog everybody.

Being Number 1 doesn't seem like the best place to be for a team so far. I'd rather see our team stay around 2 or 3 most of the regular season.

Save #1 for Bama until after the Orange Bowl.

bear facts said:
Being Number 1 doesn't seem like the best place to be for a team so far. I'd rather see our team stay around 2 or 3 most of the regular season.

I concur Factor.....Because up until the end of that game it doesn't matter who is number 1.

bear facts said:

I think the question is will we be #1. Me thinks we will be in the ap not the coaches!RTR!

bamarooski said:
bear facts said:

I think the question is will we be #1. Me thinks we will be in the ap not the coaches!RTR!

A LOT would have to happen for us to be #1 in the Coaches...namely, Mizzou and LSU both losing.

The UK game last week combined with the UK loss this week is what is going to hurt us a bit.

Question? :?

I haven't seen one asked in this thread yet, unless you are asking.

But if you want a take on that. I'm waiting until the rest of the games get played today before I offer an opinion.

Heck, I might even be able to put my bias aside and give LSU the nod . . . NOT! :lol:

bear facts said:

But if you want a take on that. I'm waiting until the rest of the games get played today before I offer an opinion.

Heck, I might even be able to put my bias aside and give LSU the nod . . . NOT! :lol:
No I think you misunderstood ! I said the Question is will Alabama be #1! It is a statement! ap#1 Coaches #2

bamarooski said:
bear facts said:

No I think you misunderstood ! I said the Question is will Alabama be #1! It is a statement! ap#1 Coaches #2

Got it. I am anxious to see how Mizzou and LSU look tonight. Both Tigers' defenses seem suspect to me.

IMO, as much as I love the Crimson Tide, at this point (looking at the first half of the season collectively) I know I wouldn't want to vote them at that spot, but looking at the other top 5 ranked teams, the same thing could be said by all five. :?

After today Texas probably deserves to be #1. They have to play Mizzou next week anyway, so that will take care of one of those teams.

All we have to do is keep winning. I don't care what number is beside our name. Ole Miss is all that's on my mind.

BamaDelta said:
After today Texas probably deserves to be #1. They have to play Mizzou next week anyway, so that will take care of one of those teams.

All we have to do is keep winning. I don't care what number is beside our name. Ole Miss is all that's on my mind.

Amen!

BamaDelta said:

We control our own destiny, all we have to do is win one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom