| FTBL Tennessee increasing ticket prices to pay players

You should see the Chargers behind Thompson Boling arena at any time of day. No longer R/T or GT models, now that street is lined with Scat Packs, SP wide bodies, Hellcats and Hellcat redeyes. But still too many Dodge’s… The athletes have really stepped up their Charger game with the introduction of NIL.

These athletes are living on another level. We have a family friend whose daughter is basically a walk on at UT on the basketball team. Barely sees the court. But she’s living in a $4,500 per month condo alone right beside campus. Lives the life. And she’s at the end of the women’s basketball bench.

I just saw this today about giving the money straight to them and it up to then to accept it. It called Roy I DL it this morning to check it out. You can DL it on Google Play and I Phone too. How you play is you check out any player at Bama. This also goes for the basketball team too. Go check it out, I'm not telling to to give any money, because I'm not.

I just saw this today about giving the money straight to them and it up to then to accept it. It called Roy I DL it this morning to check it out. You can DL it on Google Play and I Phone too. How you play is you check out any player at Bama. This also goes for the basketball team too. Go check it out, I'm not telling to to give any money, because I'm not.

Hense end of my season tics shortly. If they add a kicker for players. Lots others want my tickets. So wont hurt program

This shit is out of control.

Back
Top Bottom