| FTBL Tell ya what, folks, week five is going to have a hell of a lot of good football games.

TerryP

Staff
Friday night has Iowa playing Maryland giving us a good chance to watch how much Lia has progressed. He's done well this season. BYU is a nitecap against Utah State.

But Saturday?!?!

Ole Miss vs Bama
UArk vs UGA
OU at Kansas State (yeah, think about that.)
State at A&M,
BC at Clemson,
UF at UK,
Michigan at Wisconsin,
Auburn at LSU
Texas at TCU,
Cincy at Notre Dame...

Everyone of those games on Saturday is a watch for me.

Friday night has Iowa playing Maryland giving us a good chance to watch how much Lia has progressed. He's done well this season. BYU is a nitecap against Utah State.

But Saturday?!?!

Ole Miss vs Bama
UArk vs UGA
OU at Kansas State (yeah, think about that.)
State at A&M,
BC at Clemson,
UF at UK,
Michigan at Wisconsin,
Auburn at LSU
Texas at TCU,
Cincy at Notre Dame...

Everyone of those games on Saturday is a watch for me.
Bama
Georgia
OU
Clemson
Florida
Michigan
Auburn
Texas
Nit

I am very concerned with the Ole Miss game. Can anyone settle the nerves on that one for me? I am not, at the moment, convinced that we can successfylly get in a track meet with them this season.
I feel your pain but we have better odds to beat Ole piss. Improving the defense this week will be the key to how we win

It was some sarcasm, I think. Since most got so stressed at the win against them last year. Has driven worry for this year’s game.
How many times have you seen games setting up just like this one and end up being a three score plus win?

The story lines this week are going to be entertaining; no doubt. It's funny how I've already heard (Matt Barrie, College Football Podcast) talk about how much Saban is thinking about Lane where at the same time we're always seen Lane tweeting about Bama.

It's also somewhat perplexing how people think "Lane's been prepping for Bama for months." That's true. But what get's me is this whole story is running without the "other side" being discussed. Do you think there a chance, the slightest of chances, Ole Miss has been a focus of the Tide staff as well? Moreso than say, Mercer or Southern Miss? Or even, to a degree, Miami?

How many times have you seen games setting up just like this one and end up being a three score plus win?

The story lines this week are going to be entertaining; no doubt. It's funny how I've already heard (Matt Barrie, College Football Podcast) talk about how much Saban is thinking about Lane where at the same time we're always seen Lane tweeting about Bama.

It's also somewhat perplexing how people think "Lane's been prepping for Bama for months." That's true. But what get's me is this whole story is running without the "other side" being discussed. Do you think there a chance, the slightest of chances, Ole Miss has been a focus of the Tide staff as well? Moreso than say, Mercer or Southern Miss? Or even, to a degree, Miami?

^^^All this^^^

For the most part, the bye week helps from a rest standpoint. But Bama puts in the bones for the game plans for each opponent during the summer (each opponent usually gets a week's worth of prep from the staff), then the game plans are tweaked/updated in season as needed. Also, while Saban won't admit it (and sometimes the players don't even realize it), they prep for teams ahead of time in practice... and some prep for Ole Miss would have been done last week. I also LOL at the notion that Saban is thinking (i.e. worried) about Lane or anyone else for that matter... the man worries, but it's about internal things, not external. That's just the way he's wired. Heard on JOX earlier this morning that he's supposed to be on the MNF telecast with the Manning brothers tonight for a segment. Knowing how tightly he runs his ship during game week, that doesn't sound like a guy that's eaten up with anxiety over Lane and Ole Miss.

You are settling my nerves a bit....I hope Bama does win by 3 TDs...hell I will take a 4th QTR Safety to win it. IF Bama wins by 3TDs, I'll buy you a beer the next time you are in COLA.;)

Back
Top Bottom