| FTBL Teams We Have NEVER Played?

alabama mike

Just Win Baby!
If you could pick a team that we have NEVER played before who would you like to see Bama play at home, away or a home and home?

AAC (0)

ACC (3)

Pittsburgh
Virginia
Wake Forest

Big XII (2)
Kansas
Kansas State

Big Ten (4)
Indiana
Iowa
Northwestern
Purdue

C-USA (5)
Marshall
Old Dominion
UAB
UNC-Charlotte
UT-San Antonio

Independents (3)
Connecticut
Liberty
Massachusetts

MAC (9)
Akron
Ball State
Buffalo
Central Michigan
Eastern Michigan
Miami
Ohio
Toledo
Western Michigan

MWC (7)
Air Force
Boise State
Nevada
New Mexico
San Diego State
UNLV
Wyoming

PAC 12 (4)
Arizona
Arizona State
Oregon
Oregon State

Sun Belt (5)
Appalachian State
Coastal Carolina
South Alabama
Texas State
Troy

North Alabama

Can't believe we never played Oregon. That would be fun. But honestly I think playing Northwestern would be cool, because they have that old school style of play. Strong defense, game manager QB, and dominating running game. Like Bama used to be.

Are we looking for a win, good game or an interesting place to visit? Arizona or Arizona State tick off the interesting place box but Arizona in early/mid September (when these games are scheduled) would be beastly hot. Oregon ticks off the good game box (a lot of trees but not much to see). Everyone else checks off the win box.

You hate Bama playing Duke, a power five program, but a game you want to see added is against a FCS team in UAB? 🤷‍♂️

UAB vs UAT. Awesome on campus

I didnt hate vs Duke....i hated vs Duke in kickoff game on neutral site in big venue ... if best they could get....( as was reported....). Ok. Still hated it for that venue.

Bama plays a lot of Dukes.... Vandy, Kentucky, etc.

The only people I see using UAT are rival fans...until you started a few days ago.

How? Their fan base?

It's interesting to me seeing so many despise Tennessee due to what Fulmer pulled against Bama but also want to support UAB football in spite of what Gene Bartow did over the years.

It is UAT ( we are lucky its really just Bama) but Just like uT at knoxville is UTK
What's wrong with that.
not ashamed the campus is at Tuscaloosa

I dont support UAB. But would be more interesting than Mercer or NM State To me anyway

Lsu plays in state schools. AU even has
Others?

Bartow means nothing to me. There are clowns everywhere. We dont us Fulmer as a reason to not play UTK. Or Bobby Dodd to not play GaTech. Just stoke up the feeling from fans... older fans and really ... dont see anyone not wanting to play them because of such. And Most Players weren't even born when those things happen

Back
Top Bottom