| PICK 'EM SURVIVOR~ 2022. Snakefan is the last man standing for '22.

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
Remember, this is a SEC ONLY pick-'em. IF you choose a team to win that's not in the SEC, you're out. SEC picks only for OOC games.

Survivor:
  • One strike and you're out.
  • One SEC pick per week.
  • After a team is chosen they're "off the board." You won't be able to choose that team again. IE: Ideally, you'll want the team you think will be in the SEC Championship game as you're last pick.
  • IF you miss a week, you're out. (Some choose to enter the whole season.) You can edit your picks.

Questions?

Good Luck Folks.

Click Join Pool and make your selections.

Done the first one. (Yes, Vandy did this to me last year.)
Also been done.
Yes I understand, Yes to that,Yes Bama all the way!
Done that!

Vandy much be good this year week one. Vandy played Hawaii and Elon. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
They could win three of four in their OOC games based on power rankings going into this season.
Which power rankings? I don't see how any of them could have Vandy ahead of NIU. Phil Steele's Power Poll has NIU#88 and Vandy#113. He has Hawaii #127. Vandy has both on the road and would have to beat Hawaii and the refs to win there. Rocky is gonna kick their ass at NIU. I take it you are referring to Elon as the third team which will be their only win.

Which power rankings? I don't see how any of them could have Vandy ahead of NIU. Phil Steele's Power Poll has NIU#88 and Vandy#113. He has Hawaii #127. Vandy has both on the road and would have to beat Hawaii and the refs to win there. Rocky is gonna kick their ass at NIU. I take it you are referring to Elon as the third team which will be their only win.
ESPN has NIU and VU ranked back to back. The other I looked at was from Action.

Hawaii getting seven. If that holds, there's one. Elon, there's two.

Vandy -9.2
No Ill -9.6
I can easily see that as a PK; no more than HFA for a spread.

If ESPN's power rankings are close to correct Vandy has every opportunity. Their rankings do not reflect others but that's where I believe Lea is given more credit at ESPN than the other services. I look at him as a bit of a wildcard.

They aren't beating Wake even at home.

Two of four look likely, three isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Back
Top Bottom