| PICK 'EM đźŹ† Survivor 2019 - FINAL - No one makes it through the 2019 season without a loss

I was just looking at this very same thing. Survivor Pickem ends in week 7. That big ole steaming pile that Missippi State left on the field ended me. I was worried about that game but, I did not see the Georgia loss coming.

Nice catch, you guys. I wouldn't have noticed until tomorrow morning.

Last year there were what...five in the finals? This year NO ONE makes it through the mid point of the season.

Damn. Just damn.

I thought I was skating on thin ice with Vandy but had to pick them at some point. This was likely the only real option since I did not pick them earlier in the year.

@TerryP Double elimination? :)
That could be done, in a sense...but we'd have to change the game a bit to include a "tie-breaker" of sorts. The way it's built it would be picks against spread...that's an option I haven't used here with this software/game.

That's a fun game @TerryP, thanks for including it. Better luck to us all next year.
I've thought about setting up one for basketball ... thinking it would have to be a two strike contest. I'm not sure if I'll have time to do it with these classes.

A third ... giving three options for people. I may drop that one next season with it set up along the lines of Cover, doesn't cover, and upset (or something along those lines.) That would be linked into the trophy/points system that's just sitting idly on the side now.

a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom