| FTBL Stetson Bennett is still looking for respect...trying door, after door, after door.

Max

All of the dawg fans here in Georgia are defending him like he is such a Saint. One person even posted that at least he's not a Bama guy like Ruggs who killed someone. I think that's pretty classless and despicable.

When I saw the headline this morning, I figured for sure this was a case of Stetson showing his ass, running his mouth, and talking himself into jail. In most places, it isn't real easy to catch a PI charge unless you're really asking for it. Then I saw the details, and yeah... pounding on doors at that hour will get it done too. I bet that little shit did still run his mouth some though when officers showed up. Wish they would have tased him.

When I saw the headline this morning, I figured for sure this was a case of Stetson showing his ass, running his mouth, and talking himself into jail. In most places, it isn't real easy to catch a PI charge unless you're really asking for it. Then I saw the details, and yeah... pounding on doors at that hour will get it done too. I bet that little shit did still run his mouth some though when officers showed up. Wish they would have tased him.

Did you see the police video with them tackling him into a 3 foot, concrete block retaining wall when he started to run? He got nailed hard & went to bitching/wailing. TCU needs to recruit them officers on defense.

Where I'm from, doing that will get you shot.

Back
Top Bottom