| FTBL šŸˆ Spring camp, 2022: A-day Saturday at 2 CT

I pulled that schedule off of the official SEC site

I guess the difference is U-verse vs DirectTV even though both are useless AT&T.

I do see that Bama's game is on Monday night 8-10 on the SEC channel on U-verse.

Finally caught the recording of this, and it's rough to watch from an offensive standpoint. It's obvious our O-line has a long way to go to be figured out. Our Receivers seem good but not great, and our play calling once again gets in a trap of forcing deep long protection throws early without regard for how the game is going. Short, quick-hitting, momentum builders are what we need early on for the O-line and the QB/WR. The TE position looked great, Latu was in position to make a few catches and made some good ones. That INT was just a slightly overthrown ball that Battle made a great play on. Our D-line is going to literally be a terror for any offense this year and I'm not sure Anderson doesn't flirt with the Heisman this year...he might get 25 sacks this year...he's just that good.

Finally caught the recording of this, and it's rough to watch from an offensive standpoint. It's obvious our O-line has a long way to go to be figured out. Our Receivers seem good but not great, and our play calling once again gets in a trap of forcing deep long protection throws early without regard for how the game is going. Short, quick-hitting, momentum builders are what we need early on for the O-line and the QB/WR. The TE position looked great, Latu was in position to make a few catches and made some good ones. That INT was just a slightly overthrown ball that Battle made a great play on. Our D-line is going to literally be a terror for any offense this year and I'm not sure Anderson doesn't flirt with the Heisman this year...he might get 25 sacks this year...he's just that good.

As long as he doesnā€™t surpass 27 , Iā€™m good.

Back
Top Bottom