| FTBL Sometimes you see an article that makes you laugh out loud. This one detailing why Smart is the best coach in college football is one such article!

Sometimes you see an article that makes you laugh out loud

Or something about an author: here we have both.

It's a Matt Hayes article: you learn what you're getting when you see "written by." (I haven't read it yet so I'm talking out of my ass at the moment. But we'll see if I'm in the right 'gænus:' taxonomicologically speaking. )

Recently I was trying to remember where he went to school: Auburn, UT, Florida...I knew it was a SEC school, couldn't remember which. He's a Florida guy.

What's funny there? I jumped over to LinkedIn to see his bio and after scrolling a bit I see Endorsements: first name, Mike Griffith.

IYKYK.

Nauseatingly long - I didn't finish. Like, Terry, I looked up the author. He is clearly and desperately trying to get clicks. The whole piece is a series of excuses and rationalizations for Kirby not having won more natty's. There's an excuse for every one of the 4 losses Smart has against Saban. This year's natty was his first victory. Nowhere in there does he mention Kirby's haul of 5-stars (totally different subject to explore just how UGA was able to do that even to a greater degree than Saban during that time - photo of recruiting board, $$$, etc.) and only one natty as a result.

@Davestwin, you want to laugh out loud for real? Look up the author's picture.

Nauseatingly long - I didn't finish. Like, Terry, I looked up the author. He is clearly and desperately trying to get clicks. The whole piece is a series of excuses and rationalizations for Kirby not having won more natty's. There's an excuse for every one of the 4 losses Smart has against Saban. This year's natty was his first victory. Nowhere in there does he mention Kirby's haul of 5-stars (totally different subject to explore just how UGA was able to do that even to a greater degree than Saban during that time - photo of recruiting board, $$$, etc.) and only one natty as a result.

Just did!

Didn't read the article but give Smart his day. He is doing a great job recruiting and his teams have played well. Not surprising he learned how to do it from the best. Give him his credit for winning a natty. Now lets see where he goes from here.

Have a friend through church big dawgs fan. He has always been reasonable but you can tell he was faking some fake humbleness today. I think these dawg fans gonna struggle big time when Saban puts them back in their place. Come on Bama put in the work and find answers for the fall.

Back
Top Bottom