| LIFE "Some of y’all out here wearing shorts in 50 something degree weather, weren’t raised with common sense and it shows."

I just saw this @TerryP and had to respond. Living in the north, gives you a different perspective on 50 degrees. During late summer and early fall 50 degrees is cool because your body has been use to the warm weather. In the winter and spring 50 degrees is warm when you see temps in the single digits to low 20's for weeks at a time. Just depends on which side of the fence you are looking from I guess. LOL

I just saw this @TerryP and had to respond. Living in the north, gives you a different perspective on 50 degrees. During late summer and early fall 50 degrees is cool because your body has been use to the warm weather. In the winter and spring 50 degrees is warm when you see temps in the single digits to low 20's for weeks at a time. Just depends on which side of the fence you are looking from I guess. LOL
I have a friend in Memphis who gives me shit, constantly, for wearing sandals all year...

This...

Back
Top Bottom