| FTBL So Just What Was Said To McClain?

G

Whatever it was caused a fight outside a fraternity. I'd really be interested to know what knucklehead would be dumb enough to spout off and what he could have possible said.

At any rate, if Rolando just keeps on walking it wouldn't have ever been an issue. Maybe they won't press charges...

TheChief said:
Whatever it was caused a fight outside a fraternity. I'd really be interested to know what knucklehead would be dumb enough to spout off and what he could have possible said.

At any rate, if Rolando just keeps on walking it wouldn't have ever been an issue. Maybe they won't press charges...

Ok chief, I have read several of your threads and I am trying to understand where you are coming from.

You are supposedly 43 years old. Rolando is 19, 20? I would assume that at 43 years old you have learned to walk away but did you when you were Rolando's age?

Why is this even an issue again this week?

TheChief said:

Who cares :roll: :?: Dude..the Barn is coming to town in a few days...then we get to play squash with Tebow and his fellow reptilians...then we may just be going to the big dance in sunny Florida to mix it up with the Big 12's best to offer.....

And you are concerened about something some kid said to spark a push and shove :roll:

I just read an article about the incident, and supposedly it happened after the Mississippi State game. That is this week. Did the same thing happen earlier? Furthermore, I'm not saying I would have walked away. Hopefully I would have. I would probably show more constraint now than I would have at 20.

As far as who cares, I do care because if something comes of this he won't be playing in the beatdown of Auburn. Who cares then? I bet SouthernBama does.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

You must have me confused with someone who cares :? I dont give a flip what was said....If there were to be any discliplinary action...CNS would have addressed that...I dont concern myself with things such as this...it is of no importance to me.

Besides...it makes no difference what was said...its over and done with...nothing come of it.

It is coincidental that McClain had a hand issue in the first half and was forced to have that taken care of. At any rate, it sounds like McClain did show some restraint, or there would have been treatment of the individuals involved.

Sorry I didn't know when this event took place. Today was the first I've heard of it. I was just curious as to what was said, because it sounds like real stupidity on that person's part.

Must admit, I found quite amusing to hear that 2 Frat boys wanted to tangle with Rolando. Sometimes people get what they deserve. Walking away is fine with me but when you're provoked, not much else is going to matter until you get your point across. Evidently Rolando got his point across loud and clear.

TheChief said:
It is coincidental that McClain had a hand issue in the first half and was forced to have that taken care of.

Oh geez, did you watch the game? When Ro tipped the ball and went up for it he collided with an MSU player and Greenwood. Thats what caused the injury to his hand. No conspiracy, just your imagination. I was at the game and after the contact you could tell something was wrong.

bilde

i was under the impression that mcclain was in his car when the altercation started..

my point being:

can you imagine the look on the poor chaps face when mcclain opens the door and gets out of his car.. i mean, of all the dudes to mess with, mcclain would be one of the last on my list..

that's comparable to kicking chuck norris in the balls while he's trying to take a sip of his beer.. SUICIDE!!!!

TheChief said:

Why would you not want charges brought against the fraternity members? If they violated the law, they should not be given a pass just because they are a part of the U of A.

Perhaps Rolando will give them a break and not press charges, but who knows?

CtrlAltieDel said:
TheChief said:

Why would you not want charges brought against the fraternity members? If they violated the law, they should not be given a pass just because they are a part of the U of A.

Perhaps Rolando will give them a break and not press charges, but who knows?

I agree 100%.

Back
Top Bottom