| FTBL So glad Saban didn’t decide to leave Bama for ESPN GameDay!!!

Since he initiated the contact, Saban had to have been seriously considering other options. Lord knows the kick six debacle made me consider giving up football fandom for at least 12 or so hours. Three NC’s following the meeting make me think if he had taken the job, he’d have regretted that move as much as we fans would have hated it.

Bama fans be screaming praises of "Dabo" now ( i know ...so many would not agree)....but would be hard and even harder to replace Nick...

But with all Nick says...these days about being the leader of an organization...
I dont see how it could be true......

I’ll believe it when it comes out of Saban’s mouth. Media outlets are constantly testing the waters to see if a high profile player or coach would be interested in a role. They reach out to the agent who tells the player/coach. That doesn’t mean that the player/coach was interested or that the offer was seriously considered.

I’ll believe it when it comes out of Saban’s mouth. Media outlets are constantly testing the waters to see if a high profile player or coach would be interested in a role. They reach out to the agent who tells the player/coach. That doesn’t mean that the player/coach was interested or that the offer was seriously considered.
I.e. Saban to Texas
Perfect example

There is absolutely no telling how many behind the scenes deals we don’t know about since he came to Tuscaloosa, wasn’t there something about him and the Giants a few years ago as well?

You have to think that as competitive as he is and as good as he is at what he does you know he had thoughts about going back to the league and trying it again, thank goodness he’s probably beyond that now basically because of age.

I don’t know if I could see him doing a permanent game day show, it just seems like it’s being on the field or nothing

There is absolutely no telling how many behind the scenes deals we don’t know about since he came to Tuscaloosa, wasn’t there something about him and the Giants a few years ago as well?

You have to think that as competitive as he is and as good as he is at what he does you know he had thoughts about going back to the league and trying it again, thank goodness he’s probably beyond that now basically because of age.

I don’t know if I could see him doing a permanent game day show, it just seems like it’s being on the field or nothing
And i had a great job..great place to live...nice set up......but several times i checked out other opportunities....
Maybe that's just human naure......maybe ego..
Sure glad he stayed with bama
I think he will be around a lot longer on the bama sidelines

Back
Top Bottom