| FTBL Should Dan Mullen be on the "Hot Seat?"

In his last 10 games he's 4-6 with wins against Vandy, UT, FAU, and USF. I'd think Florida fans would be getting restless but listening to Doering, if he represents their fan base, they're still all in.
He should be, just because he's incapable of taking full responsibility when things don't work out. That will be his downfall.

I hope they keep him, because they're a reasonable counter to GA, and I don't think he ever gets them over the hump. There's just nothing brewing in the East to keep GA from cruising. TN is on the rise but they have a ceiling, I believe, and KY is a good team but they'll never get beyond being a spoiler. SC is a putrid team, but at least they're better than Vandy. Much football left to be played, but I'd be interested to see how the SC/Clemson game goes. If Clemson stumps their toe one more time before then, Dabo may try to score a hundred to please his critics.

For FL, I will say the 4-6 over the last ten games (beginning with the LSShoe game) is a little selective since they had won 12 of the previous 13 and, going back to the beginning of the 2019 season, 19 of 22 before the shoe game. Last year's team, I believe, was Mullen's peak. With him at the helm, I don't think they'll be in the four-team playoff discussion again.

RTR,

Tim

He should be, just because he's incapable of taking full responsibility when things don't work out. That will be his downfall.

I hope they keep him, because they're a reasonable counter to GA, and I don't think he ever gets them over the hump. There's just nothing brewing in the East to keep GA from cruising. TN is on the rise but they have a ceiling, I believe, and KY is a good team but they'll never get beyond being a spoiler. SC is a putrid team, but at least they're better than Vandy. Much football left to be played, but I'd be interested to see how the SC/Clemson game goes. If Clemson stumps their toe one more time before then, Dabo may try to score a hundred to please his critics.

For FL, I will say the 4-6 over the last ten games (beginning with the LSShoe game) is a little selective since they had won 12 of the previous 13 and, going back to the beginning of the 2019 season, 19 of 22 before the shoe game. Last year's team, I believe, was Mullen's peak. With him at the helm, I don't think they'll be in the four-team playoff discussion again.

RTR,

Tim
Excellent analysis.

Dan Mullen is a clown and an average coach. Been saying that for a long time. A lot of talking heads talk him up especially his QB development and play calling. If he was that great it would show up in the Wins and loss column.

Back
Top Bottom