| FTBL SEC Media Days - News & Updates (Monday - Thursday on SEC Network)

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
SEC Media Days Schedule (Dallas, TX)

Monday
9:05 am - Greg Sankey (SEC Commissioner)
10:00 am - Brian Kelly (LSU)
11:35 am - Shane Beamer (South Carolina)
1:50 pm - Lane Kiffin (Ole Miss)
3:20 pm - Clark Leah (Vanderbilt)

Tuesday
9:05 am - Kirby Smart (Georgia)
10:45 am - Josh Heupel (Tennessee)
12:50 pm - Brent Venables (Oklahoma)
2:20 pm - Eli Drinkwitz (Missouri)

Wednesday
9:05 am - Kelan DeBoer (Alabama)
10:35 am - Jeff Lebby (Mississippi State)
12:50 pm - Billy Napier (Florida)
2:20 pm - Steve Sarkisian (Texas)

Thursday
9:35 am - Sam Pittman (Arkansas)
11:05 am - Mike Elko (Texas A&M)
1:05 pm - Hugh Freeze (auburn)
2:25 pm - Mark Stoops (Kentucky)

Anyone around here that is even halfway familiar with my history here knows I think this week is nothing much more than overrated clutter... but I also get that some folks eat it up as it is in a way, the unofficial start to the college football season. Sometimes, something interesting will come out of the interviews... and I'll probably tune it in hear what Sankey says. I'll catch DeBoer's at some point, if not live on Wednesday morning. But feel free to add any clips, updates, breaking news, etc. to this thread as the week plays out. Sorta sucks that we don't have a good character these days... a Les Miles or Mike Leach type... Drinkwitz probably comes the closest, but he comes across as more forced, instead of just a natural oddball. Same with Kiffin... he's more of a Great Value Spurrier, and even the real Spurrier wasn't all that entertaining (to me).

I’m with you, it’s really nothing more than a week full of 15 to 2 second sound bites by a handful of coaches. I’m sure Lane will say something stupid, you will hear a blurb or two from Texas and Oklahoma about how excited they are blah, blah, blah, of course Deboer is going to have to handle the what do you do, can you drive such a big ship questions.

I will probably tune in just to hear what he says, but otherwise it really doesn’t serve much purpose to us

Anyone around here that is even halfway familiar with my history here knows I think this week is nothing much more than overrated clutter... but I also get that some folks eat it up as it is in a way, the unofficial start to the college football season. Sometimes, something interesting will come out of the interviews... and I'll probably tune it in hear what Sankey says. I'll catch DeBoer's at some point, if not live on Wednesday morning. But feel free to add any clips, updates, breaking news, etc. to this thread as the week plays out. Sorta sucks that we don't have a good character these days... a Les Miles or Mike Leach type... Drinkwitz probably comes the closest, but he comes across as more forced, instead of just a natural oddball. Same with Kiffin... he's more of a Great Value Spurrier, and even the real Spurrier wasn't all that entertaining (to me).
Does that make Heupel a Clover Valley Spurrier?

KD needs some public speaking help...lol

Seemed nervous and "and uh" us to death.

Surprised me. ....

But good content. Gave nick lot of credit. Recognized bball n softball accomplishments... thought that was fantastic...
pretty much business.

Back
Top Bottom