As the result of one scrimmage the Texas Longhorns lost to injury:Maybe the worst weekend in a long time in any fall camp for the Texas football program in terms of injury news …
- Senior running back Roschon Johnson
- Redshirt Senior offensive lineman Junior Angilau
- Redshirt Sophomore wide receiver Isaiah Neyor
- Junior defensive lineman/edge rusher Alfred Collins
- Junior defensive back Jahdae Barron
Steve Sarkisian has another problem. So far, quarterback, Quinn Ewers has been unimpressive. He was thought to be one of the best young, QBs in the nation in the coming season. As rated by Athlon, among the 131 FBS quarterbacks, Ewers was No. 29. It now appears Ewers will be unable to win the starting job over Hudson Card for the Texas opener against ULM.