| FTBL RTB.com Player of the Week.

G

Bama Bo’s RTB.com Player of the Week

First let me tell everyone that I have received information on Your Expert. The administration here at RTB.com has given him a vote of confidence, and they are not planning to replace him at the end of the season. He will be evaluated as always, but as of now he is planned to be retained. The North Texas Hating pick of the week will not be considered, nor his pick that UCF would upset USF be thought of in the decision.

Now on to what we are here for. Naming the Player of the Week. Who should it be this week? Wallace Gilberry played a great game again. Rashad Johnson continues to be what I consider the backbone of this Alabama defense. Terry Grant broke off a few nice TD runs, and I look for Roy Upchurch to continue to gain more and more playing time. Another guy that impressed me this last week against Ole Miss was Baron Huber. He laid out some very nice blocks for people. Now, who will be this weeks Player of the Week? Who is the person that I thought best demonstrated P.R.I.D.E. (Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort)? I’ve been waiting to call his name all year. He received this award a few times last year, and I was expecting him to get it several more this year. If his play continues to improve, and he steps up like he did this past week, he will be seeing his name in this spot more as the season goes on.

John Parker Wilson

JohnParkerWilson.jpg

John Parker had his best game of the season this past week. He did an excellent job of reading the defense, checking off into the correct plays, and taking what the Ole Miss defense was giving him. He was 26 for 40 (65%), 265 yards, and only one INT. And the one INT was not his fault. His arm was hit as he threw the ball. He also had a rushing TD.

So here’s to you oh Passer of The Post Pattern, Mr. John Parker Wilson, you are this weeks RollTideBama.com Player of the Week.

Back
Top Bottom