| FTBL Roll Tide Baby!!!

Bishop

Verified Member
I hope you guys know that, in the long run, this 1 loss is not gonna mean a damn thing. I personally can not wait until Saturday to see Saban and company take it to the 'Noles! Lemme hear a big roll tide for those who agree with me!

It's easy to stay on a high horse when you're winning, but in building a new "process" it may take a lose or 2 in order to keep the fight and the hunger.

You never know, this loss could be a positive in our season. Everyone wants to win, but sometimes you need to take one on the chin to learn lessons.

We are still head and shoulders above last year. I'm sad we lost...but that's a GOOD THING! I EXPECTED defeats last year. It actually feels GOOD to be upset again. Reminds me of the Stallings days!!!

Sure, I wanted the comeback win like the rest of you, but we're building an era...and loses come with building.

We lost to a respected top 25 team...not Appy State.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!

~Bryan

Most of us would have like a 8-9 win season. But like me I want Bama to win them all, But that is just me. I know that Bama wasn't going win them all. But my heart won't let me say 7,8,9, win season only.I want all of them.

don't sugarcoat this thing folks, we should have won if our offense had decided to play half of the game. no doubt we are headed in the right direction, but many of our players lack heart. God bless ALABAMA, and let us look forward to the future. the Tide will ROLL.

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
don't sugarcoat this thing folks, we should have won if our offense had decided to play half of the game. no doubt we are headed in the right direction, but many of our players lack heart. God bless ALABAMA, and let us look forward to the future. the Tide will ROLL.

I saw an offense that had a hard time moving the ball, but I didn't see any players that lacked heart.

Back
Top Bottom