| RECRUIT Recruiting Class of 2023- Top 300 Recruits On3

BamaFan334

I have followed these guys per @TerryP heads up when Shannon Terry left 247Sports to start, and it's been a pretty cool occurrence to watch these guys set up their new site and get their "Breaking News". Anyways, I just wanted to share their list of Top 300 Recruits. To share how far things have come and where they are going, they have even added the NIL valuation of each player into their rankings page. I thought that was pretty cool and unique to give us folks on the outside and idea of what these guys are being told and looking at.

Nice. Arch Manning….I occasionally see a blurb pop up connecting him to Texas then I see potential NIL of $1.6M. Texas is going to be shopping fools with NIL money and uncertainty at HC.
A$M, Texas and USC will use their extremely wealthy booster bases to offer ridiculously large NIL deals to woo recruits in the coming years. I personally think it’s the worst thing to ever happen to college football. Like all knee jerk feel good policies implemented without being thoroughly thought through, the unintended consequences will cause more problems than the policies solve.

Back
Top Bottom