| RECRUIT Recruiting 2022 - Early Signing Day Quickly Approaching. Who flips to Bama?

Davestwin

Per the 247 Composite, it’s UGA, A&M and Bama 1, 2, 3. A fair number of “experts” believe A&M will end up with 5 of the top 11 recruits (which hasn’t been done before) and the top class for their first time ever. They might even tie or break Bama’s record of signing 16 of the top 100 players and their scoring record of 327.76 … something I didn’t think would happen in my lifetime. Anyway, the wild coaching carousel appears to be benefitting them … though they had a great class brewing before it started.

For Bama to claim the top spot they’re going to have to sign the guys they’re expected to get and a couple of highly ranked flips. So, who do you think they might flip? Do you think they sign both Perry and James?

In regard to A&M, I would add that some loaded boosters who believe strongly that the defense wins up front have aided Jimbo as well. Stuff that really goes well beyond even the most broadened SEC boundaries.

Yep, something it up in College Station. It ain't their history of sending guys to the NFL or winning on the field I'll tell you that. Reminds me a lot of Hugh Freeze's little run at Ole Miss and Kirby's the last few years which I new had money exchanging hands.

It does seem like a year where we are losing bigger recruits. hearing now Domani Jackson is heavy on USC and Denver Harris with A&M. Far cry from a week ago.

Yep, something it up in College Station. It ain't their history of sending guys to the NFL or winning on the field I'll tell you that. Reminds me a lot of Hugh Freeze's little run at Ole Miss and Kirby's the last few years which I new had money exchanging hands.

It does seem like a year where we are losing bigger recruits. hearing now Domani Jackson is heavy on USC and Denver Harris with A&M. Far cry from a week ago.
Money changing hands doesn't really matter now though, does it? lol

Money changing hands doesn't really matter now though, does it? lol

I'm under no illusions that the NCAA is ever going to do anything about it. No big secret that similar things go on at UGA and have gone on at LSU at least up until this new regime change. And while no SEC programs are clean, there's a reasonable and understood expectation on how much the limit can be pushed. The introduction of NIL would seem to open things up and level the field a bit. You'd think it would have put a stop to a lot of the buying and steering of players by the more traditional methods, and I think it has to a big degree. But look at it like this... a state makes marijuana, and by extension, pot farming legal (albeit with strict oversight). Yet some decide they want to keep doing it the old way because that's what is best for business, and oversight of their operation is the last thing they want.

Per the 247 Composite, it’s UGA, A&M and Bama 1, 2, 3. A fair number of “experts” believe A&M will end up with 5 of the top 11 recruits (which hasn’t been done before) and the top class for their first time ever. They might even tie or break Bama’s record of signing 16 of the top 100 players and their scoring record of 327.76 … something I didn’t think would happen in my lifetime. Anyway, the wild coaching carousel appears to be benefitting them … though they had a great class brewing before it started.

For Bama to claim the top spot they’re going to have to sign the guys they’re expected to get and a couple of highly ranked flips. So, who do you think they might flip? Do you think they sign both Perry and James?
Not anymore. Check out the latest 24/7.

hearing now Domani Jackson is heavy on USC and Denver Harris with A&M. Far cry from a week ago
Jackson is taking his last official this weekend (USC) which shouldn't be a surprise since he grew up as a Trojan fan. He's giving Riley his opportunity, ya know?

My opinion: he's signing with Bama. When he was here over the summer on an unofficial visit several things caught his attention: his meeting with Amy Bragg and what the program has set up for the players and, of course, what Ballard and Rhea are doing.

The other things—NFL draft history with defensive backs, titles, and overall success—carried the same weight it always does. The kids are impressed.

While USC can be a jewel of a program to play for these things Alabama already has in place aren't found there. It matters.

Harris~ This has been a weird one. Three weeks ago it was Bama and LSU. A month ago A&M and Texas were in that mix. Two weeks ago it looked like Texas was out, then it's back to three. I think he end up at A&M.

On another note I see Alabama landing Earl Little, Jr. These two with Fegans is a good haul for corners

Jackson is taking his last official this weekend (USC) which shouldn't be a surprise since he grew up as a Trojan fan. He's giving Riley his opportunity, ya know?

My opinion: he's signing with Bama. When he was here over the summer on an unofficial visit several things caught his attention: his meeting with Amy Bragg and what the program has set up for the players and, of course, what Ballard and Rhea are doing.

The other things—NFL draft history with defensive backs, titles, and overall success—carried the same weight it always does. The kids are impressed.

While USC can be a jewel of a program to play for these things Alabama already has in place aren't found there. It matters.

Harris~ This has been a weird one. Three weeks ago it was Bama and LSU. A month ago A&M and Texas were in that mix. Two weeks ago it looked like Texas was out, then it's back to three. I think he end up at A&M.

On another note I see Alabama landing Earl Little, Jr. These two with Fegans is a good haul for corners

Love it. Thank you sir for sharing.

1. Alabama, 2. Georgia, 3. TAMU. as of now.

I do think its' between Bama and TAMU. Remember alabama will fill between 25 to 27 spots.
Wow so what is up with Mizzou? Never pictured them being that high and with only 16 commits. Kentucky up there also.

The barn at 34 lol!!!!
Little surprising that Kiffin is unable to get OM higher, they are 33rd.

Back
Top Bottom