| FTBL Real Big Al

lol it would be awsome, can you imagine the look on the other teams fans when they bring out like a dog and we bring out an elephant lol. It would be cool if we had him on the sidelines.

I heard about that too, I think it was on the pre-game. Said Bama was trying to purchase a retired circus elephant, but there was some kind of legal matters they had to work through first.

crimsontradition14 said:
I haven't heard that, but that would be awesome if it does happen. What would we do if he went crazy. He could produce much havoc in the stands.

Just get someone to yell, "Umgowah!" and he'll calm right down. :shock:

Big_Fan said:
It cannot happen and will not happen.

Elephants are the most dangerous land animal on earth. In a stadium filled with close to 100,000 screaming fans, I would hate to think of what it would do the the animal's nerves - and the potential results.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MpSGu8_Qqps

what about the elephants they use at those worldwide circus'. hell i dont remember what they called, but they have ALOT of ppl in the stands and the elephants dont go nuts.

I read something similar to this in the Crimson White paper a few weeks ago. From what I read, they have formed a committee to research the idea. I personally love it, and it would be a more-than-welcome mascot at the university.

CrimsonPirate said:
crimsontradition14 said:
I haven't heard that, but that would be awesome if it does happen. What would we do if he went crazy. He could produce much havoc in the stands.

Just get someone to yell, "Umgowah!" and he'll calm right down. :shock:

Made me think of Dave Chappelle and the Race Draft...

Ungowah bi*****.......UNGOWAH!!!

Back
Top Bottom