| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of my third cousin knows a guy who used to drive past the practice field on his way to mow the yard of a house six doors down from where Golding lives. He say it’s true.
This is what I think everytime someone posts a random news article or rumor without any others backing it up. Now if it's your opinion, i'd understand..but this screams fake.

By your metric every coach on staff starting with Saban is in the exact same space as Golding, so fire everybody right?
Straw man.

Saban is the exclusion, here. His only problem is staff turnover. Hot coordinators that are good at what they do get poached from other schools for HC opportunities. Nature of success in that regard.

And on that note, here's another metric for you.

How GOOD a coordinator is is directly indicated by how many people are after him for a HC job. Kirby, Pruitt, Sarkisian.

Then we have good ole Golding.

Anybody hear of Golding's name being mentioned for top-flight head coaching gigs?

Anybody?

Anybody?

:crickets:

boom.gif

Straw man.

Saban is the exclusion, here. His only problem is staff turnover. Hot coordinators that are good at what they do get poached from other schools for HC opportunities. Nature of success in that regard.

And on that note, here's another metric for you.

How GOOD a coordinator is is directly indicated by how many people are after him for a HC job. Kirby, Pruitt, Sarkisian.

Then we have good ole Golding.

Anybody hear of Golding's name being mentioned for top-flight head coaching gigs?

Anybody?

Anybody?

:crickets:

boom.gif
wasn't he mentioned for a job last year?

wasn't he mentioned for a job last year?
To my knowledge he's never been a serious candidate for a head coaching job. Im sure his name has come up I'm articles or maybe on other message boards, but nothing ever official. Maybe I'm misremembering. I know Sarkisian wanted him to come to Texas back in 2020, but he decided to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom