Random car pics

planomateo

Now that we have a cars section, thought I'd post some pictures I've taken recently.

This one below is from our Menlo Park, CA office - just took this yesterday when I was travelling, the car is a Fisker Karma (Chevy Volt beside it). You can see the Blink charging stations as well.

photofeb1432525pm.jpg

Nice! Like the new 2014 Corvette? Check out the 2013 Shelby GT500, it's ridiculous.

One of these years. I really like the C7's, but I may try for a 2011-2013 C6 in another two or three years. They are amazing machines, and the pickup between the C6 and C7 isn't enough for the money.

I've had the Mustang for almost 18 years. It's a true 65, A Code 289 4 barrel, auto rally pack with a spare rally mag in the trunk. It had 64,000 miles on it when I got it, now has 92,000. I'll have it the rest of my life. I'm a '65 model myself, and my Dad gave it to me for my 30th birthday.

I bought the 77 C3 vette about seven years ago, added a 700r transmission for lower RPMs at highway speeds and put 75,000 miles on it as a daily driver. It's a cheap car that turns heads. Selling it this spring, first $5,500 or $6,000 will take it.

RTR,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom