| GOLF Ralph Lauren drops sponsorship of Justin Thomas

Today we all will need to think before we speak. I'm going to have to get a muzzle for my grandson. He will speak and not stop till he has said what on his mind.

As soon as I saw the story when (sorta) blew up the day it happened, I figured Polo would drop him the next day. I don't even know his other sponsors, I don't pay that much attention, but he never had a chance with Polo. Honestly though, Polo sucks and their stuff looks ridiculous on golfers (especially the big pony crap), so it's a win for JT as far as I'm concerned.

As soon as I saw the story when (sorta) blew up the day it happened, I figured Polo would drop him the next day. I don't even know his other sponsors, I don't pay that much attention, but he never had a chance with Polo. Honestly though, Polo sucks and their stuff looks ridiculous on golfers (especially the big pony crap), so it's a win for JT as far as I'm concerned.
My ex wife would buy me their shit then get pissed when I wouldn’t wear the shit. She knew I didn’t like the big pony polo shit, but would keep buying it

The shirts TJ has worn for Polo are just bad. There was a time when they did a much better job. I bet Citi is next to cut him. The Gay Lobby is huge. Remember when the Michal Sam NFL jersey was the best selling jersey. Somewhere in a warehouse in DC is cartons of that shit.

The shirts TJ has worn for Polo are just bad. There was a time when they did a much better job. I bet Citi is next to cut him. The Gay Lobby is huge. Remember when the Michal Sam NFL jersey was the best selling jersey. Somewhere in a warehouse in DC is cartons of that shit.

A new mega deal with Peter Millar and Bartsool Sports would be nice.

I always liked their condoms....oh wait, wrong sponsor. Always getting Polo and Trojan mixed up.:p

Last edited:

I don't know if they suck, but I bet they'd hold one in their mouth.

Well... If someone is going to pay you a bunch of money to simply wear a shirt, you can expect to be held to an extremely high standard when wearing the shirt. Sounds like he's in good shape to handle it, and I like how he's handling it.

Don't know the circumstance about what he said and didn't know Polo was his sponsor, but the last time i was in the polo store to buy khakis there was an employee that said to three of us waiting for a cashier that the line for check out is at the left end of the counter. 2 of the sheeple went there but I handed my 3 pair of pants back to her and said I was sorry but I needed right handed pants. I left and will not be back.

feck polo. Bunch a faggots

i think we are getting along better these days....?
100% with you on this one...

My ex wife would buy me their shit then get pissed when I wouldn’t wear the shit. She knew I didn’t like the big pony polo shit, but would keep buying it

Same for NIKE and doing their deal with that kneeling MF....
NIKE and POLO can go straight to hell

i think we are getting along better these days....?
100% with you on this one...

Same for NIKE and doing their deal with that kneeling MF....
NIKE and POLO can go straight to hell
I feel that way about any person, or group, that has the arrogance to tell me I need to think like they do, or I'm not worthy of peacefully existing. There was a time when everyone was considered equally to have an opinion, or a preference, or even to be discriminant in their choices of living, or behavior. Sometimes, others were offended, but they got on with their lives while enjoying the freedom to disagree, and let it go at that. We still seemed to get along. Not any more...it's their way or the guillotine. It sickens me to see how the totalitarians have now infested every facet, and exerting control, of our lives.
Roll Tide!

Not sure if there is much we can do that makes a difference with the trajectory of things. Going to get even worse with the group that is about to go into office.

Personally I do not have to support these organizations. I have not and will not watch most pro sports (NBA, NFL etc..) due to their antics over the years and especially this year. They keep almost implying that I should be ashamed of myself for not aligning with their way of thinking to the point I should be apologizing for being a Christian white heterosexual male. Probably does not have much of an impact in the big scheme but I can sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom