| FTBL Pretty good pro Bama article from AP.

Overview:

1.Coach Saban now knows Alabama fans aren't blood sucking and rabid loons who want every coach to be Coach Bryant. We aren't delusional, irrational, crazies like guys who wrote the article have printed and reported on 10 million times in the last 15 or so years, trying their best to make it a reality.

2. This writer made over 85 percent of his article about Coach Bryant. I really don't know what point he was trying to make. Oh wait, I know, maybe he was trying to say that Bama fans are still waiting on a reincarnation of Bryant. Yeah, I bet that was it.

I don't know why though, it is just clowns like him and the large majority of writers and analysts and reporters nationwide that mention Coach Bryant about 10,000 times whenever they mention Alabama. Then, by them constantly talking about him and writing about him and mentioning him, that evidently means that 'Bama fans want him to come back to us, even though we hardly ever mention Coach Bryant any longer.

Many of us are ashamed to mention him or his memory, just because of idiots like this. That is how bad they have beat Alabama fans about the head over Coach Bryant.

3. Once again, we get to hear about big, mean, backward whities who had slaves in the 1800's and hated blacks in the '60's and it is always nice to continually bring that up when speaking of Alabama football.

Don't worry about that though, the person writing the article probably thinks we still have plantations and slave labor, they are out of touch and ignorant imbeciles who have never set foot in modern Alabama. The dumbest of the stupid.

Naturally, this prick has to mention poor education and poverty, that is just what these weenies do when talking about Alabama football.

Geez, these clowns get so tiring.

Hey, guess what, we dones gots us some shoes and got all 9 teeths that we was a born withs and dem footballie players has got plastic helmets and don't wears them ones made out of cow hide like they did just 4 or 5 yars agos.

Why dont ya come on downs to bammy someatimeys, Mr. WriterMan and we will dance little jigs for ya and put on a real good show, yes sir re bobbie. Mights even share our moonshiner whiskeeey with ya and let you kiss our sister if ya really nice.

Wow. For real though, everybody pay attention to the game on Saturday. I predict that Coach Bryant's name will be mentioned by someone other than Alabama fans or players or coaches about 12 times before the broadcast is over. That will be their way of proving we are irrational fans.

Wait did he say we are the last in everything...did he forget about our neighbors to the west. You guys will have to hang tight while I go outside to the restroom, sure would be nice to have indoor plumbing and electricity.

bammer1684 said:
Wait did he say we are the last in everything...did he forget about our neighbors to the west. You guys will have to hang tight while I go outside to the restroom, sure would be nice to have indoor plumbing and electricity.

LOL, good one, bammer1684.

This article is just the same old, same old from the pretentious, mincing, provincial a##hats who rehash the same crap every time they write anything about 'Bama or Alabama.

Good or bad, there just has to be the customary mentioning of Bull Connor. Bull Facking Connor is still being mentioned in articles about Alabama football.

What an unmitigated, isolated, imbecilic lunatic this writer seems to be.

I am surprised he didn't mention the settlers who came to Alabama from Georgia and killed all the Indians back in the 19th Century. Then he would most likely relate that to John Parker Wilson and his blue eyes and relate Alabama's success this year to anti-Native Americanism and how Saban is managing to teach us dummies here in 'Bama how to overcome that hate through football.

This writer wanted to write about Alabama because we are #1. But, he felt obligated to lace one or two compliments with paragraph after paragraph of sly backslaps and corny morality lessons.

Let's get on with the game, enough with these people.

Did we all read the same article? All I saw was a short history lesson and praise for several good Bama Coaches. It's hard for an outsider to understand where the team is now without that history lesson.

Bamsambo said:
Did we all read the same article? All I saw was a short history lesson and praise for several good Bama Coaches. It's hard for an outsider to understand where the team is now without that history lesson.

I think we read the same article and interpreted it differently, which is fine. We can share ideas.

To me, it was an article that this person may have been obligated to write and decided to do it up good.

One thing that is way overdone is the history lesson, in my opinion. The history lesson is always condescending towards 'Bama and Alabama residents in general.

As much as these people don't want to let go of their cherished ideas that they learned about Alabamians who were at their prime almost 60 years ago, Alabama is not stuck in the 1960's, they are.

Why does every national article about us or the team we support have to mention Bull Connor, Bombingham, attack dogs, or George Wallace?

Can they ever just talk about football, or does the history lesson always have to be thrown in? Do they always have to mention the 3rd world, cardboard box living poverty of 99.9 percent of our populace every time they write of Alabama football?

We get it, bad things happened.

We all know Alabama is full of the very stupidest individuals to ever walk the face of planet Earth in the history of recorded time. Most of us can't read due to the poor education system. We get it.

Why can't they stop living in the past.

Bad things happened in the racial riots in Watts in the 60's also. Systematic racism doomed blacks to live like animals in slums that were worse than back alley hovels in Mexico. Police corruption and police beatings of blacks by cops was rampant.

Funny how you don't have to relive that dark time in American history every time USC football is mentioned.

How about the Zoot Suit Riots in the 40's out in sunny L.A.? The U.S. Military ordered thousands of sailors and Marines to kill, maim, or injure any Mexican-American, black person, or Filipino-American they could find on the streets.

The service men went into theatres, into restaurants, into homes, into businesses of all sorts and beat and harmed innocent human beings. Government sanctioned racism was, in effect, sending out hit squads of thousands of trained killers and the L.A. police refused to intervene. The citizens were on their own.

Funny how you don't have to read about that every single time USC football is written about.

I've gotta go with Altie here. It had back-handed compliments throughout the entire article. My love for Alabama football has nothing to do with poverty or poor education. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom