| FTBL Press + on my reputation button

G

What is the deal here? I have been a member for a while and try to express a decent opinion most of the time. My reputation has to be the lowest on the forum. Even lower than barners!

No one likes you. :D :wink:

We this occuring last year when it didn't seem like anyone was actually rating people. Part of the rep button movement has to do with whether it's hit at all. Inactivity seems to make it go down on it's own. Or atleast that's what we assumed last year when we looked at it.

Maybe you just made someone mad. :lol: I'll give you a + just to help you out.

Other users getting rated positivly but you not getting any ratings will cause yours to go down. The bars are basically the percentage you are in. With you having 4 lit up, it means you are between 40% and 50% between the highest rated person and the lowest rated person.

I don't know how my rep level got to where it is, but I would like to thank all the people out there that clicked the little + sign.

Mucho Grassy Ass.

And yes BamaBullies, I hit ya one time.

TWJUA said:
I don't know how my rep level got to where it is, but I would like to thank all the people out there that clicked the little + sign.

Mucho Grassy Ass.

I think it starts off there because I've had disagreements with a good many people and mine has never moved.

TWJUA said:

Mucho Grassy Ass.

I hit ya back and everyone else too. I jumped a full notch...woohoo!

gary funderburk said:
Ok I hit you up also...I wouldn't worry too much on the rating meter. If people do not like you for who you are screw'em. Now I did not say which way I rated you :lol: Just kidding

Actually a good point. I hit you up negative just for acting like you gave me a negative...jk. :lol:

BamaBullies said:
gary funderburk said:
Ok I hit you up also...I wouldn't worry too much on the rating meter. If people do not like you for who you are screw'em. Now I did not say which way I rated you :lol: Just kidding

Actually a good point. I hit you up negative just for acting like you gave me a negative...jk. :lol:
What an a--hole! :lol: By the way, who said I was acting? :roll:

You guys better jockey for as many bumps as you can before football season starts. It's no fun to give someone a "negative" when they only have one bar. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom