| LIFE Prayers Needed!!

Reading about the shooting, so the guy was just teaching kids how to drive in a dirt lot? What the hell triggered a shootout (not expecting you to answer as it's an ongoing investigation)?

Reading about the shooting, so the guy was just teaching kids how to drive in a dirt lot? What the hell triggered a shootout (not expecting you to answer as it's an ongoing investigation)?
The media here saying “he was teaching kids how to drive” is not accurate. There was a 911 call placed about his “teaching kids how to drive”.

What triggered the shootout is he was a sovereign citizen and didnt think he needed to talk to the officers on scene. When the officers arrived on scene they made contact with the guy, he refused to talk and started walking away, when the officers told him to stop he turned around and started shooting, which lead to the shootout.

It is an ongoing investigation, but our agency isn’t doing it, all officer involved shootings are done by a state agency.

Last edited:
Update: The officer made it through the night and so far today. He was hit 7 times. It didn’t look good last night, but he gave death the finger and doctors were able to continue with life saving measures. He’s fighting his ass off!! Thank you guys for the prayers and well wishes, they’re working!!

The media here saying “he was teaching kids how to drive” is not accurate. There was a 911 call placed about his “teaching kids how to drive”.

What triggered the shootout is he was a sovereign citizen and didnt think he needed to talk to the officers on scene. When the officers arrived on scene they made contact with the guy, he refused to talk and started walking away, when the officers told him to stop he turned around and started shooting, which lead to the shootout.

It is an ongoing investigation, but our agency isn’t doing it, all officer involved shootings are done by a state agency.

WTH?! some people, man....i swear. there has to be something else to him for him to just turn and start shooting like that.

Update: The officer made it through the night and so far today. He was hit 7 times. It didn’t look good last night, but he gave death the finger and doctors were able to continue with life saving measures. He’s fighting his ass off!! Thank you guys for the prayers and well wishes, they’re working!!

that's great to hear. i know he's still fighting, but at least he is fighting. hopefully he's got some good doctors who won't give up.

Wow, 7 times? Close range, single magazine?

What a terrible series of events.

Wow, 7 times? Close range, single magazine?

What a terrible series of events.
Yes, close range and as far as single magazine I don’t know, but I assume so because it didnt last long. I was told the local paper released a witness’ video of the latter part of the events, but I haven’t watched it, so it could be anything.

Just watched it. Are the kids in the car during the shooting?? Looks like someone is moving in the vehicle. WTF...

I assume the kids were in the car, but not sure. The entire situation sucks. I am biased I know, but the officers had no choice, but to use the car for cover and I would’ve done the same exact thing as would any cop that I’ve ever met

How is the officer doing?

Dash cam video of the incident. What the hell made him start shooting...

He’s doing good!! Still critical, but he’s doing much better!! He had surgery yesterday and has another one today. The other officer that was there (she’s the first officer that made contact with him) saved his life!! They put us back on regular patrol, so that was the first sign that’s things were improving.

Not sure what made him start shooting, will find out when DCI (agency investigating) completes their investigation.

He’s doing good!! Still critical, but he’s doing much better!! He had surgery yesterday and has another one today. The other officer that was there (she’s the first officer that made contact with him) saved his life!! They put us back on regular patrol, so that was the first sign that’s things were improving.

Not sure what made him start shooting, will find out when DCI (agency investigating) completes their investigation.

good to hear he's doing better. hoping he makes a full recovery.

Pretty sad that those kids were put in the middle of a shootout. Realize that all happened really quickly...just don't think they should have been in the middle. Luckily they weren't physically injured.

good to hear he's doing better. hoping he makes a full recovery.

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom