| CURRENT EVENTS POTUS discussion spinoff (from Miami AD thread)

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff
Tweeting is so un-presidential, I mean un-AD-like...

Maybe...but effective...gets right to supporters/fan base....

Trump was my 13th favorite presidential candidate, a necessary evil ahead of only Hilary and whoever the Green Party put forth. Obama was a reckless amateur in many respects, and he deserved the ridicule he received from the right when he broke with etiquette and tradition, as well as the disdain when was skillfully dishonest in his ramrod of Obamacare. However, if Obama engaged in just a portion of the dishonest buffoonery of Trump, conservatives would be as apoplectic as the left. I've learned not to be childish when the shoe is on the other foot.

Trump was my 13th favorite presidential candidate, a necessary evil ahead of only Hilary and whoever the Green Party put forth. Obama was a reckless amateur in many respects, and he deserved the ridicule he received from the right when he broke with etiquette and tradition, as well as the disdain when was skillfully dishonest in his ramrod of Obamacare. However, if Obama engaged in just a portion of the dishonest buffoonery of Trump, conservatives would be as apoplectic as the left. I've learned not to be childish when the shoe is on the other foot.

I wonder if it may have something to do with the fact the media totally supported the former and totally opposes the latter. Just a thought.

I wonder if it may have something to do with the fact the media totally supported the former and totally opposes the latter. Just a thought.

To a degree, certainly.

Obama was the biggest fuking fraud on the American people of All Time. Trump is a piece of work for sure but the guy is up against the most powerful Cabal on the planet. He has in many areas reversed what the Globalist have taken 35 years and 4 pathetic Presidents have allowed.

Godspeed to Donal Trump for he dayum sure is going to need it and if he does has some success then half of DC will be in jail.

Sports 11 ...... sports....

Obama was the biggest fuking fraud on the American people of All Time. Trump is a piece of work for sure but the guy is up against the most powerful Cabal on the planet. He has in many areas reversed what the Globalist have taken 35 years and 4 pathetic Presidents have allowed.

Godspeed to Donal Trump for he dayum sure is going to need it and if he does has some success then half of DC will be in jail.

Trump is a liar and a cheat has been all his life. He is shameless, dysfunctional, immoral I can go on and on. The office of the president is bigger than any one man but in Trump's mind nothing is bigger than him. This country was weakened the day he took office. I pray for this country and worry about how much more damage could be done or the the next two years. He is a 70 year old child and a buffoon there is no question. In the end Mueller will get his ass and it will be a very happy day.

Trump is a liar and a cheat has been all his life. He is shameless, dysfunctional, immoral I can go on and on. The office of the president is bigger than any one man but in Trump's mind nothing is bigger than him. This country was weakened the day he took office. I pray for this country and worry about how much more damage could be done or the the next two years. He is a 70 year old child and a buffoon there is no question. In the end Mueller will get his ass and it will be a very happy day.

Until we elect the next one with the same feet of clay. Step back and get over party affiliations. It's bad, and it's been bad for generations.

Until we elect the next one with the same feet of clay. Step back and get over party affiliations. It's bad, and it's been bad for generations.

I'm not a Democrat and lean slightly to the right of moderate. I'm now ashamed to say I voted against her. But I be voting against him that is for certain if he is able to run and not in jail.

I'm not a Democrat and lean slightly to the right of moderate. I'm now ashamed to say I voted against her. But I be voting against him that is for certain if he is able to run and not in jail.

OK with me. But staring at the infrastructure of this mess and trying to fix it, is kinda like staring at the corpses of Bonnie and Clyde and wondering which bullet killed them. Dead is dead.

Don't cry too much. It takes a person like Trump to turn around the mess created by those before him. An outsider was needed, and you don't like him because he is doing it differently than ever before. He has done things no other president could and would never do for fear of "likability polls" and re-election crap. We are all better off than we were during the Obama years and the end of the Dubya era. Don't like him, that's fine, but splattering stuff you cannot back up with evidence is just wrong and no better than the media. It's actually kind of pathetic.

Don't cry too much. It takes a person like Trump to turn around the mess created by those before him. An outsider was needed, and you don't like him because he is doing it differently than ever before. He has done things no other president could and would never do for fear of "likability polls" and re-election crap. We are all better off than we were during the Obama years and the end of the Dubya era. Don't like him, that's fine, but splattering stuff you cannot back up with evidence is just wrong and no better than the media. It's actually kind of pathetic.

No tears here. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one and you are certainly entitled to yours doesn't mean you are right.

No tears here. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one and you are certainly entitled to yours doesn't mean you are right.

Never said I was right, but atleast I can prove my comments.

Back
Top Bottom