| MBB/WBB Potential Basketball Lineup?

alabama mike

Just Win Baby!
What do yall think of the following lineup in the game at the same time? I would like to see Bediako, Clowney, Miller, Pringle and one of our point guards on the floor at one time. They all can score, defend and can move the ball. That would be matchup nightmare. I am not talking about starting the game or playing for real long stretches but I would like to see 3-5 minutes during a game and see what they could do.

Thoughts or opinions?

The problem with this is that it doesn't matter who we put on floor.. we'll still have issue scoring at times.... Last night, they went without FG for the last 3 minutes or so.. and still won barely.
Defense Defense Defense.... That is the key to manage bad shooting nights and these droughts. Fortunately this team has that unlike last years.

Put any one of our point guards on the floor and they can execute the offense and defend. Clowney and Miller can defend the perimeter players, Pringle and Bediako can take care of the 4 and 5. I am not saying it will happen in any shape or form. I do think, IMO, it would make for an interesting few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom