| RECRUIT Posted without comment. Or, caption this?

FVFPwMDXEAEIVI9

Soooooooo the first glaring issue would be that if you are crowning a king, which I guess that is what they are trying to represent in the picture, the king never drops down on one knee and bows his head to the person crowning him. The king sits on the throne.

Issue two, it’s as though they decided to shoot the picture 30 minutes after they came up with the idea, can you dress the part a little better? Someone mentioned the untailored pants, what’s with the generic striped polo shirt under the jacket it looks like someone handed it to you when you walked in a restaurant that says you must have a jacket but you didn’t bring one.

And the last thing, if you’re gonna be slightly overweight don’t wear horizontal stripes on your shirt.

Soooooooo the first glaring issue would be that if you are crowning a king, which I guess that is what they are trying to represent in the picture, the king never drops down on one knee and bows his head to the person crowning him. The king sits on the throne.

Issue two, it’s as though they decided to shoot the picture 30 minutes after they came up with the idea, can you dress the part a little better? Someone mentioned the untailored pants, what’s with the generic striped polo shirt under the jacket it looks like someone handed it to you when you walked in a restaurant that says you must have a jacket but you didn’t bring one.

And the last thing, if you’re gonna be slightly overweight don’t wear horizontal stripes on your shirt.
😂😂😂, I was thinking this entire post almost verbatim!!!!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh good gosh
Really starting to hate UGA
I was way ahead of you on that one. My dislike began the moment Smart starting poaching coaches, recruits and a player … which was immediately upon taking the job. I had never cared much for UGA even though I’ve lived in the state my entire life. Before Smart, they were never really a threat to Bama except for the Walker years. So, I ignored them much like I do with Georgia Tech, GA State and Georgia Southern. Smart changed all of that. I hope they fall flat on their faces this season so I don’t have to hear go dawgs every single time I’m wearing Bama gear (which is quite often). Up until the NC game victory, none of them dared to utter a word. Now, they’re all acting ten foot and bullet proof.

On a related subject, I would have loved to have owned stock in Fanatics. I think every pup fan in the state spent a week’s paycheck or a month’s welfare check on hats, shirts, pants, hoodies, jackets, gloves, baby clothes, earrings, necklaces, car decals, tag plates, sun protectors, window flags, sunglasses and shoes of every conceivable type. So, they went from being humble and silent to obnoxious and loud literally overnight. I had wanted them to lose another heart breaker to Bama in the SEC title game. Now, I hope they end up with a three or four loss season. That way the puppy garb will go back in the closet … along with half their fan base.

I’ll tell you what I really think another time.

I was way ahead of you on that one. My dislike began the moment Smart starting poaching coaches, recruits and a player … which was immediately upon taking the job. I had never cared much for UGA even though I’ve lived in the state my entire life. Before Smart, they were never really a threat to Bama except for the Walker years. So, I ignored them much like I do with Georgia Tech, GA State and Georgia Southern. Smart changed all of that. I hope they fall flat on their faces this season so I don’t have to hear go dawgs every single time I’m wearing Bama gear (which is quite often). Up until the NC game victory, none of them dared to utter a word. Now, they’re all acting ten foot and bullet proof.

On a related subject, I would have loved to have owned stock in Fanatics. I think every pup fan in the state spent a week’s paycheck or a month’s welfare check on hats, shirts, pants, hoodies, jackets, gloves, baby clothes, earrings, necklaces, car decals, tag plates, sun protectors, window flags, sunglasses and shoes of every conceivable type. So, they went from being humble and silent to obnoxious and loud literally overnight. I had wanted them to lose another heart breaker to Bama in the SEC title game. Now, I hope they end up with a three or four loss season. That way the puppy garb will go back in the closet … along with half their fan base.

I’ll tell you what I really think another time.
Holding back some...I see...
But reading between the lines....I don’t think you like uga....
The fans are still quiet some around here...
Say more to Ms50+ then to I.....

Back
Top Bottom