| FTBL Polls are out

bamafan4ever said:
BarnBurner said:
Ohio State gets #1 and they have the easiest road to the Sugar Bowl. Needless to say, I'm not happy about that but the fact that Troy gets a vote cheers me up.

I think Troy beats Georgia in a few weeks.
Would not hurt my feelings a bit!! My wife acted like UGAG beat God last night after their stunning performance at Vandy!

How is OSU #1 name one team they have played in the top 15?

Seems to me the SEC shoot themselves in the foot. Clearly this is the best conf, yet we beat each other out of the #1 spot. So some scub team like OSU can take it. :roll:

BarnBurner said:
BSC polls are out and Bama is in the bottom 35, Michigan is 25, and Wisconson is 29th. If your looking towards the BSC polls for logic your sadly mistaken.
You knew thats the way it was gonna be

BarnBurner said:
BSC polls are out and Bama is in the bottom 35, Michigan is 25, and Wisconson is 29th. If your looking towards the BSC polls for logic your sadly mistaken.

Nobody said anything about logic. It's simply that at the end of the day the BCS is the only poll that matters.

BarnBurner said:
I wasn't trying to counter your post, I was just stating that the BSC probably the most flawed poll of them all.

I wont argue with you on that one. :)

The thing that makes the BCS nuts is when you consider that a team can continue to win, yet be penalized due to the performance of their past opponents. Until the season is complete, the BCS formula cannot be completed, so the weekly polls are essentially irrelevant.

It's a flawed system to be sure, but it's the only one we've got.

Michigan being ranked is a joke. They lost to a D1AA team and for those who have not followed Appy State, they lost to Wofford a couple of weeks ago...Michigan got blown out by Oregon. The Wolverines have no quality wins and there are at least 8 teams in the SEC that would beat them, including us.

Anti-Bama bias at its best.

Back
Top Bottom