| FTBL Poll - Who you pulling for in the playoff and why?

Which team do you want to win the playoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TCU is the least likely to win it so that’s who I’m rooting for.
I can't root for UGA due to their fans (I live in west GA and they are as horrible as Aubies). Ohio State is a non-starter. I would really prefer TCU jsut so none of the others win it, but Michigan will probably beat them in the first round. So I realistically gotta go Michigan. I have no interaction with any of their fans so it doesn't really hurt me for them to win it. All my northern co-workers are Wisconsin fans or don't care for college at all.

I hope Georgia kills Michigan and Ohio State. Ohio State got the benefit of the doubt over us after getting gutted at home and I'm still mad about that. I just want the Big Ten humbled in the best way. I know folks here will say "only Alabama", but it would look better moving forward if we continue to show our power as a conference, and then we get that benefit of the doubt if it ever came up for discussion.

Long term what helps Bama most? So TCU :). Reality is UGA has a cake walk because Bama is not in it. Does anyone really believe UM coached by that clown will win? TCU wish they would given all circumstances but no way they will. That leaves us with a team that got drilled at home. No way they will win either. As I said a cake walk.

I voted TCU, but realistically, I'd vote Michigan too. Not because I like Michigan... they're just the lesser of 3 evils to me. If the playoff wasn't expanding already, I wouldn't want TCU to win, because that would just fuel the fire of letting lesser teams in year after year over more deserving teams. But, since it's expanding anyway, who cares at this point.

Long term what helps Bama most? So TCU :). Reality is UGA has a cake walk because Bama is not in it. Does anyone really believe UM coached by that clown will win? TCU wish they would given all circumstances but no way they will. That leaves us with a team that got drilled at home. No way they will win either. As I said a cake walk.

Harbaugh pounded media darling at their place. I thought he was a clown too, but he's back in the Playoff a year after most said them and Georgia would be humbled. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Georgia. I don’t think TCU belongs and as for Ohio state and Michigan….I’d rather Michigan win before Ohio State.

I know the UGA fans are obnoxious but hell..so are we. And honestly, Kirby has one hell of a squad

I’m torn because like BamaFan334 I typically pull for the SEC. However, I too live in Georgia and feel rocknthefreeworld’s pain. So, I’ve had my fill of pup fans. They’re not as bad as vile’s fans or cow patty u fans but they’re still obnoxious as hell. Initially, I didn’t want OS to win or Michigan either for that matter … which left TCU. TCU took Bama’s place even though they put OS as the 4th team. So, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if they were embarrassed on the national stage. All of which leads me to pull for the lesser of the four evils … Michigan. Even so, I hope they win it on the scoreboard only or because of controversial calls … anything that will sully the crown.

I usually pull for the SEC conference when Bama’s not in it but I have a hard time pulling for jawja. If Ohio St. or Michigan wins the sports folks will just talk about it’s good for the Big 10. If TCU wins they will talk about what a cinderellia season it has been. However, if Georgia wins it all the story will be about Alabama. How Kirby and Georgia is the only team to win back to back NC’s during the CFP. The dynasty is over and Kirby is a better coach than Saban and it goes on and on and on. With that said I would not be upset with TCU winning it all.

Back
Top Bottom