| FTBL Okay, time to choose sides.

bear facts

Verified Member
Which tigers are you pulling for tonight?

Farm kitties or swamp kitties?

I just can't make myself pull for Auburn tonight. I really want the LSU Tigers coming into T-Town ranked #1 or #2.

GEAUX Bayou Bengals!

bear facts said:

I just can't make myself pull for Auburn tonight. I want the LSU Tigers coming into T-Town ranked #1 or #2.

GEAUX Bayou Bengals!

I heard Finebaum say that BAMA fans should pull for AU because the wheels would start coming off the LSU wagon and Lester would implode. I simply can't do it. Geaux LSU!!!

Hey Factor, I told you I thought the setup today reminded me of 2005 and we might kick UT's ass like UF that year. This is one time I am glad I got it right!!! :D

bamafan4ever said:
bear facts said:

I just can't make myself pull for Auburn tonight. I want the LSU Tigers coming into T-Town ranked #1 or #2.

GEAUX Bayou Bengals!

I heard Finebaum say that BAMA fans should pull for AU because the wheels would start coming off the LSU wagon and Lester would implode. I simply can't do it. Geaux LSU!!!

Hey Factor, I told you I thought the setup today reminded me of 2005 and we might kick UT's ass like UF that year. This is one time I am glad I got it right!!! :D

Greg, that was the first thing I thought of when the game ended up like it did. You definitely made that call. ;tr :ele

Well I must admit, I do have other motives for pulling for the swamp kitties with my wife being a life-long LSU fan.

After the LSU loss to Kentucky last week, we had too many nights of leftovers and take out. Mama was just too darn depressed to slave over a stove.

I want her back to being her jovial self for two more weeks before I have to go through another week of leftovers and fast food.

bear facts said:
Well I must admit, I do have other motives for pulling for the swamp kitties with my wife being a life-long LSU fan.

After the LSU loss to Kentucky last week, we had too many nights of leftovers and take out. Mama was just too darn depressed to slave over a stove.

I want her back to being her jovial self for two more weeks before I have to go through another week of leftovers and fast food.

I, too have ulterior motives for pulling for the swamp kitties as my better half is an LSU fan and HE is a great coonass, uh...I mean CAJUN cook. :wink:

HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:

I, too have ulterior motives for pulling for the swamp kitties as my better half is an LSU fan and HE is a great coonass, uh...I mean CAJUN cook. :wink:

:lol: I can sympathize with you, HLady. I hope his family isn't as obnoxious about LSU as my in-laws are. :roll:

Well I don't have to worry about my wife. If she was into football her team won it game Thursday night.
But here the one I want to lose the game. tigers :)

This game is always a tough one for me to pick a team I'd like to see win (or lose depending on your perspective :lol: ).

But after going on aunation and reading their recent jibber jabber about our UT win, I'm going for the heuxmosexuealz.

Swamp kittens it is. Burn the barn down!

BAMA JAMMA said:
This game is always a tough one for me to pick a team I'd like to see win (or lose depending on your perspective :lol: ).

But after going on aunation and reading their recent jibber jabber about our UT win, I'm going for the heuxmosexuealz.

Swamp kittens it is. Burn the barn down!

Can you believe that UA-UT game thread at BarnerNation? Talk about delusional.

Yep, I'm pulling a little harder for LSU now.

bear facts said:
Can you believe that UA-UT game thread at BarnerNation? Talk about delusional.

Yep, I'm pulling a little harder for LSU now.

Yeah that thread was ridiculous. Could there of been anymore delusional excuses posted by the aunation barners? As if the penalties alone is what cost UT the game :roll: :lol:

I think they saw a little taste of what UA can be like against bitter rivalries and now they are scared it could happen to them at home this year. Fishing for excuses and denying the legitimate win....

Typical Barn )N(

im sorry guys, but im gonna have to cheer for auburn in this game, as much as i dislike auburn, theres not other team that i could possibly hate more than LSU, and nothing would be sweeter than Lsu coming into Tuscaloosa with a 2 game losing streak

Back
Top Bottom