| FTBL Official game thread

G

One hour and counting. :shock:

Roll Tide! C'mon guys, just believe. It's our time. Arkansas had their time yesterday. Texas A & M did as well. This is the season of upsets. Now, it's time for us to grab one as well.

Chat room is open as well.

BamaDelta said:

Roll Tide! C'mon guys, just believe. It's our time. Arkansas had their time yesterday. Texas A & M did as well. This is the season of upsets. Now, it's time for us to grab one as well.

We need to whip their little kitty-fannies.

bamatommy said:
BamaDelta said:

We need to whip their little kitty-fannies.

Now that sounds like something one would overhear in a Nevada brothel...not that I would know.

From a text report...

Aubie's handing out towels for the orange out theme...

Cold...

Hung banners along the highways about the streak..first one 2002, then 2003 next overpass...you can figure out the rest.

Been playing 80's music for a while with the sound going out so the crowd could sing the chorus.

I sure hope we play well in all facets of the game tonight. We'll need to in order to come out with a 'W'.

Bye bye fingernails, what little is left after last week.

Roll Tide!

My wife is not originally an Alabama fan and doesn't really know much about football. She watches the games with me but doesn't really care much for her own sake. But it brought a tear to my eye when the eagle flew on to the field and she said, "Is that a buzzard?" I love this woman!

yellahammer said:
My wife is not originally an Alabama fan and doesn't really know much about football. She watches the games with me but doesn't really care much for her own sake. But it brought a tear to my eye when the eagle flew on to the field and she said, "Is that a buzzard?" I love this woman!
it may be a buzzard from what i am seeing so far!

Back
Top Bottom