| BSB/SB Observation on the College World Series. Have you guys noticed they've tacked an "M" on top of CWS this year?

TerryP

Staff
I noticed the hashtag #MCWS a few weeks ago. I'd never seen it before, knew what the 'idea' was, but never the less I was left shaking my head.

Was there a significant group that didn't know the CWS was a men's sport? It's understandable, to me, using WCWS to signify "women" and "softball." But I'm lost on the point of adding 'M.'

In the grand scheme of things this is not important. It's certainly amusing, albeit confusing.

As I've been thinking about this the last few days I'll admit I cautioned myself, "you probably just missed it in the past."

Curiosity led to looking ...

Screenshot 2022-06-22 7.22.53 AM.png

I noticed the hashtag #MCWS a few weeks ago. I'd never seen it before, knew what the 'idea' was, but never the less I was left shaking my head.

Was there a significant group that didn't know the CWS was a men's sport? It's understandable, to me, using WCWS to signify "women" and "softball." But I'm lost on the point of adding 'M.'

In the grand scheme of things this is not important. It's certainly amusing, albeit confusing.

As I've been thinking about this the last few days I'll admit I cautioned myself, "you probably just missed it in the past."

Curiosity led to looking ...

View attachment 21385
Just another example of woke lunacy.

Back
Top Bottom