| FTBL Not to get y'all thinking ahead, but... (Bama, FSU, Jax)

How are Alabama fans looking at the road trip next weekend to Jacksonville? With Georgia-Florida Weekend long established as our "fall break" and a tradition not to miss, I'm just curious what the atmosphere will be like for Bama-FSU. Many Georgia fans stay on our home turf on St Simons Island but get to Jax early for the tailgating. It's like a mini Super Bowl outside the stadium. And there's usually a little more Red than Blue. Could be because 'Turd fans can more simply commute in that day -- but more likely they're just lame johnny-come-latelys.

So who's going to Jax and what are your plans???

I just acquired 2 tickets. Booked a room @ the Motel 6 Orange Park. Maybe not best but on short notice I am happy as a school girl. Now I just have to find someone to make the trip with me as Mrs Genius has denied interest.

RTR

Supergenius said:
I just acquired 2 tickets. Booked a room @ the Motel 6 Orange Park. Maybe not best but on short notice I am happy as a school girl. Now I just have to find someone to make the trip with me as Mrs Genius has denied interest.

RTR

I would like to take this ticket off your hand for that weekend.

I will be driving up from the Tampa area, I have boat slip reserved if the game is a day game and a backup spot at tailgaters just east of the stadium. Tailgaters said they still had open spots and they put me in the "Bama" area. Just a heads up if anyone doesn't have a parking place yet. www.tailgatersparking.com

We've got a hotel in St. Simon's booked for Friday and Saturday. Not sure where I'll be at besides the game because I haven't been to Jacksonville since I was 10. I do know that I will be attending the game with the inlaws (who are Nole fans, but are forgiven because they were nice enough to get me a ticket too) which rules out any chance of having fun besides watching us put the hurt on the Noles.

Back
Top Bottom