| MBB/WBB No. 18/16 Alabama Dominates Jacksonville State in a 104-62 Win

Also Gonzaga came back and took down Michigan State 64-63. We will play both this year.

To me, Gonzaga is worse than expected and Michigan State is better than expected. Zags might get their brakes beaten off against Texas.

Bama wins 95-59...

Considering how many new guys got heavy minutes, and its just game 2 on the year against a pretty quality opponent.... that was really impressive. Miller is going to be so much fun to watch. Sears looks like a natural leader (and a sneaky good rebounder through 2 games). Much better defensive effort this year overall, and not just directly out of timeouts after Oats chews them, it's pretty consistent.

Some stats...
UA shot 52% from the field
Team was 10-22 from 3.
31-38 from the FT line
15 turnovers/14 assists
Outrebounded Liberty 45-23
Miller and Bradley were both +35

I listened to Chris Stewart and Bryan Passink. They were amazing per usual. If anyone deserves to watch us reach new heights, it's those guys. We're lucky as hell as fans to be able to have both of them call Alabama basketball.

We have got damn good squad. Turnovers still sort of plague us (I doubt it'll ever get fixed under Oats), but ball handling is much superior to anything we've ever had under Oats. Once the team gels more, I'm anxious to see how consistent our assist numbers can be.

Brandon Miller is a freaking star.

I listened to Chris Stewart and Bryan Passink. They were amazing per usual. If anyone deserves to watch us reach new heights, it's those guys. We're lucky as hell as fans to be able to have both of them call Alabama basketball.

A shame they can't show the game video with the feed they put out but yes, they are awesome...

I'll have to find the channel, but someone fortunately has done that.

*Edit: channel is AlabamaRoundBallGuy. He matches the audio from CTSN with the footage from the game.

Thanks. Last 2 years I would sync the radio broadcast through the soundbar on the TV with the game, but on streaming it's just too much of a pain in the ass because after most commercial breaks it doesn't match up and I had to constantly re-sync it. Just love Chris and Passink on the call...

Back
Top Bottom