| FTBL Nick Saban's Message To Alabama Football Fans

We can't offend the MSC

Milroe Sunshine Club

MSC? . . . . I geniunely believe the MSC your referring to is a very, very small group of people but I am sure the persecution of said group must be causing some real PTSD (sarcasm). However, there is hope because after the experience we had with Hurts & Tua, 'Bama nation is not going to complain if somebody else starts moving the ball better.

Perhaps, maybe. . . . Could it be that most of us don't think that everything falls on the shoulders of Milroe or "Replace the QB!!!" knee jerk? This is a team sport & there has been an entitlement issue on this team for the last 4 years & now that we have a different coaching approach to these things, the lazy & sloppy roots from entitlement are now if full bloom.

Milroe does deserve criticism, but bemoaning his replacement as the be all & end all solution to this teams issues, is frankly, buffoonery.

I applaud the LANK sentiment. . . . But it is beginning to wear thin a little on me. Just follow for a second. To put it simply, a championship calibre football team should not be giving any emotional/mental capital to anyone OTHER than each other & working to get better together.

The sentiment should be, IDGAF about what anyone else things except my coaches & teammates. Any energy focused to anything outside those two areas is a complete utter waste of time. . . . . Hopefully, this team is beginning to understand anything outside of the locker room can go fuck themselves, good or ill.

I applaud the LANK sentiment. . . . But it is beginning to wear thin a little on me. Just follow for a second. To put it simply, a championship calibre football team should not be giving any emotional/mental capital to anyone OTHER than each other & working to get better together.

The sentiment should be, IDGAF about what anyone else things except my coaches & teammates. Any energy focused to anything outside those two areas is a complete utter waste of time. . . . . Hopefully, this team is beginning to understand anything outside of the locker room can go fuck themselves, good or ill.
Sorry to hear that.

Damn, you hit the nail on the head!!!!

Great post!!!!!

There’s a small part deep inside me that hopes we’ve witnessed the most elaborate troll in the history of the world and Milroe has “regressed” on purpose to put Bama on the brink, only to now turn it back on and run the table in an effort to maximize the profits of the LANK brand during the holiday season.

Regardless of all the emotionally charged "stuff." The book on Jalen is, sadly, the same this year as it was last year. Bring heavy pressure - light pressure is not as effective... his head goes down, stops looking downfield, worries about the pressure, locks onto one receiver, field vision plummets, takes terrible sacks, decides too late whether to run, pocket awareness and mobility plummets, too often throws the bad - and often dangerous - pass. In light of the performance the last few weeks - and the fact that these are basically the same issues as last year - it is perfectly logical and rational to at least have the discussion about playing Ty. It's not personal, it's not emotional, it's about giving the team the best chance to win. Sark pulls Ewers when he's not "on" and when Ewers goes back to play he plays better.

Back
Top Bottom