New York Jets players and staff investigated for 'harassing' female TV reporter

Tide80

Verified Member
Quote:

The New York Jets and their coaching staff were today under investigation for allegedly harassing an attractive TV sports reporter.
Former Miss Spain Ines Sainz was watching a Jets training session when she was subjected to cat calls and on-field jokes at the Florham Park, New Jersey training ground, it was claimed.
During locker room interviews after the practice session, several inappropriate comments were made in the direction of Sainz, who works for Mexico's TV Azteca.

Link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ed-harassing-female-TV-reporter.html?ITO=1490

article-1311662-0B2B74A8000005DC-450_468x673.jpg

article-1311662-0B2C0363000005DC-277_468x627.jpg

I in no way endorse harassment. And I dont want this to sound like a defense of "look how she dresses, she deserves it!"

Now, she has been labeled either by herself or her network as the hottest sports reporter. In an interview with her they asked her about that and she said it is not important to this situation. The network uses an attractive female to get the attention of the atheletes to get interviews. She dresses to get attention. Not saying she deserves whatever happened, but how could you not expect it?

I'm not saying the treatment she got was deserved, but if you want people to take you serious, why dress like that to report a football game or any sport for that matter?!? The was she's dressed doesn't by any means give anyone the right to harass her. I'm just thinking that if she wants people to take her reporting a little more serious then she may want to dress a little more appropriate for the situation.

Back
Top Bottom